🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help

Chalky
Chalky Posts: 3 Newbie
I was wondering if you could help me when ever I try to ask or send life's it won't let me it just keeps coming up with an error page 

Answers

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Hi @chalky! Welcome to our Friendly Candy Kingdom! 

I am happy to help you. 

Are you trying to send lives through Facebook? Or through your king account? 

Do you recall what the error message says? Or are you able to take a screenshot? 

Thanks for replying with more information. This will help me get you the assistance you need!  =)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,662 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Chalky Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

A little b it more to add to what my friend @wafercookieflippers suggested above... 

Does the error message say "Invalid user" with some numbers on it?  Or is it something else?  Like my friend said, it is always better to post the screenshots as it makes it easy for us to understand the issue more clearly!  

Here is a web-page that tells you all about the screenshots  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** TO post back your reply, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshots, tap on "Attach Files" icon located in the tool-bar ( a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a safe and warm rest of the weekend =)
  • Chalky
    Here is the screenshot u asked for 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,662 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @Chalky, Hope you are having a nice day =) 

Thank you for providing the Screenshot :+1:  

So, when you see that above error message, it is just to inform us that one of the players whom we sent the Lives OR asked Lives from, is an  invalid user.  Either that player is not playing anymore or that ID does not work anymore!! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies about the "Error Message" that was appearing in your game =) 

If you have any further questions, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and post back.  You do not have to post a new question again =) 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • Chalky
    But I know these people r still playing cos I still get some life's sent to me but I still can't ask for any life's or send any life's could u please fix or I'll have to stop playing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?