🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Post your scrapbook! How many characters and costumes did you get so far?

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Hi @candycrushinit.
    Oh, did the event just started to you?
    Lucky girl !
    Me I'm still waiting for the event to start.
    Nothing appear to my game yet.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi guys,

Indeed, the Jelly Queen is back to Candy Crush Friends! 

For those of you who do not see the event yet, check out our latest update here

Happy playing and don't forget to let us know what you think of her highness 😉
  • samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
  • kalanilehua
    kalanilehua Posts: 74 Level 3
    Here’s my updated scrapbook with the latest addition of Jelly Queen! Looking forward to the release of new characters and costumes! 🥰

• QueenMia
    Well done, @samm_kml, @kalanilehua 🤗 Don't forget to add your screenshot to our Jelly Queen competition for a chance to win Gold bars

I hope you enjoyed the event (I certainly did!) 🍒
  • ffs
    ffs Posts: 142 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    Good job @kalanilehua
    on getting 50👍
    I see your missing galaxy yeti, which is understandable because you have to have a new Samsung device. However, I see @QueenMia posted her scrapbook on 'Win 30 Gold bars with her highness, the Jelly Queen!' She had 52. Unfortunately, the screen shot is the bottom of the scrapbook.
    I can only work out  51 characters and costumes. Can anyone tell me the 52nd please.?? 
    Hope that makes sense.
    Kind regards 
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Here is my updated scrapbook w/Jelly Queen =)

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Oh, did you just get her @candycrushinit?
    Congrats my buddy...
    I'm in her star chaser now...I have 20 from 45 stars so to collect her.
  • ffs
    ffs Posts: 142 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    ffs said:
    Good job @kalanilehua
    on getting 50👍
    I see your missing galaxy yeti, which is understandable because you have to have a new Samsung device. However, I see @QueenMia posted her scrapbook on 'Win 30 Gold bars with her highness, the Jelly Queen!' She had 52. Unfortunately, the screen shot is the bottom of the scrapbook.
    I can only work out  51 characters and costumes. Can anyone tell me the 52nd please.?? 
    Hope that makes sense.
    Kind regards 

I asked the above question yesterday.

Is it just me? Or does anybody else feel that's it's had to get a reply to a genuine question about the game on this forum? 

I honestly think that a lot of people get ignored on here because they are not 'Part of the 'CLIQUE' 

• QueenMia
    Hey @ffs 🤗 

We always try to make sure that everyone gets answered but with over 500 comments per day in the Candy Crush Friends Community only, that's sometimes not the case. Sorry you felt you had to wait too long! But here is the explanation as to why I have 52 characters - There is a small bug in my game (as I use it to test new events and features) and therefore it shows as if I have one extra character. But the current amount of available character is as you said, 51 😎 

I can see you have 42 - which ones are you missing?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?