🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen crashes - Level freezes

Answers

• QueenReineer
    QueenReineer Posts: 205 Level 3
    And now, to crown it all, nothing happens when I press "King" to see my ID number.👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼🙊
  • sawasdee
    sawasdee Posts: 53 Level 2
    I pass 10 Level But the event disappeared before the stars were collected.
  • QueenReineer
    QueenReineer Posts: 205 Level 3
    And now, to crown it all, nothing happens when I press "King" to see my ID number.👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼🙊
    Well... ThisIs fixed! Ty! Got my ID back!
    This Is my ID, if anyone can help me get Her Majesty in my game, I'd really appreciate it!!!

• MsNeisha37
    MsNeisha37 Posts: 10 Level 2
    I'm dont think it's a bug I think they're cheating!! They dont want us to beat it!! This always happen when I have at least 2 power ups that I can use for 2 hours!! When i dont have any it magically never freezes! I love this game but I'm just gonna quit playing and find another game that wants it players to win. 
  • Imalittlemad
    Imalittlemad Posts: 56 Level 3
    Just going to throw myself in here too. 
    A piece of candy froze up on my board. It was supposed to explode but just sat there shaking. I didnt lose a life because I used a candy bomb (the one with sprinkles) to remove it. This was on level 10. 

1) Were the "Friendly Charged Boosters" active when you were playing this level? No, I didn't have any. 

2) Did the game froze as soon as the level was open OR the boosters did their magic?  No boosters and no it froze near the end of the level. I was 2 away from completing it 😭

3) What device are you using to play the game? Samsung Galaxy 8 phone. 

My player ID

• Laetys
    Laetys Posts: 1 Newbie
    Moonflow said:
    Here in the Netherlands the Jelly Queen is still alive. But on level 9 the game just crashes. That's a pitty, specially since I spend 9 gold bars for 5 extra lives in order to make it to the end of the event!
    I don't mind about the event, but I do mind about the gold I spend. What to do?

• KoalaBerry33
    KoalaBerry33 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Hi ,im Lisa ,im new here ,just wondering if you could help me to get jely queen event ,i have force closed ,cleared cache and done all the things written here but to no avail,uninstalled the game many times but nothing but jelly queen presentation page no event to play though.ive tried on pc and android ,both up to date .
    Windows 10 
    And android is at latest 
    Have friends update 1.28.8 version
    Id is 8980299296
    Hope you can help ,hope this is the right part to write ,not sure how to contact support 
    Im level 505 user mame KoalaBerry
    Ty in advance 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone - Thanks for letting us know! 

Please note that our Game Studio is looking into this. I'll keep you posted as soon as I have an update for you. 

Also, I wanted to add that for those of you who do not see the event, it means that you won't get it this time. We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!
    You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

Thanks so much for your patience! 
    Happy playing 🍒 
  • silverlind
    silverlind Posts: 0 Newbie
    When playing with boosters the game freezes. 
  • dahero
    dahero Posts: 0 Newbie
    It's not fair thst it freezes and the only way to get it to do something is to use my power ups. I'm vey upset about this because I didn't want to use power up at that point. I feel that I should get them back. If not I will post a negative revew

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?