🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Changing Avatar

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    No worries @PummyRaj - the only thing better than one Superstars help is two 😉🤗💪🏻
  • Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @Nat09 and @Mahiveche, Hope you both are having a nice day/evening 🤗

I am pitching in here as our Foley might still be at work OR just getting off from work!  

So, @Mahiveche, once you click on the "small arrow" that is next to your profile picture, what do you see?  

I hope you are able to find "Change Profile Picture" in right pane, once you click on it, 
    you should be able to scroll down a little bit, and then below to the "default Avatars of Community", you should be able to find an option to change your picture like this 👇  👇 

Please post back and let us know if you need further assistance :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

Hi Pummy  nice to meet you =)
    Thank you very much for your help but unfortunally in my prifile I don't have my avatar and no arrow. 
    This is what I get when I click on my profile:

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @Mahiveche - if you click on the green ‘profile’ at the top left of your screen does it take you anywhere? 🤔
  • Mahiveche
    @Foley1362 sorry, no green 'profile' on the top of my screen as you can see:

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,615 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Nice to meet you too dear @Mahiveche🤗 

Can you please tell me what device you are using?  We are missing something, somewhere!!

I will try to see if we can give step by step directions to get to the screenshot I have shared above :+1: 
  • PummyRaj
    Foley1362 said:
    No worries @PummyRaj - the only thing better than one Superstars help is two 😉🤗💪🏻
    Thank you dear 🤗 
  • Mahiveche
    edited January 2020
    I am playing with an Android Tablet but really dear @PummyRaj it is not so important for me to change it. Like I said to Foley I am grateful to have meet so many kind, friendly, caring and lovely persons here that this thing become much more less important and also the avatar I have now,  is actually so cute  :3

Thank you for trying to help me anyway dear  <3 

Now I better go to sleep because here is 05:30 AM  =)

See you soon and have a marvelous afternoon or day? :3

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    @Mahiveche have you tried clicking edit your profile?  I think that was the picture @Nat09 was showing.  It would be the green picture of a person with an arrow.   
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Mahiveche🤗  I am very sorry for not able to get back to you till now, as I had a very busy day :o 

I understand what you are saying about "changing the picture" being not important!  And I can totally understand that your profile picture is growing on you <3  Many of my friends used to have that as their profile pic for a long time!  Now you too =)  

Please let me know if you want to change the pic in future.  And I am sure we can help you with it :+1: 

Talk to you later!  Have a wonderful day/evening! 
  • Mahiveche
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @Mahiveche🤗  I am very sorry for not able to get back to you till now, as I had a very busy day :o 

I understand what you are saying about "changing the picture" being not important!  And I can totally understand that your profile picture is growing on you <3  Many of my friends used to have that as their profile pic for a long time!  Now you too =)  

Please let me know if you want to change the pic in future.  And I am sure we can help you with it :+1: 

Talk to you later!  Have a wonderful day/evening! 
    Thank you Pummy, you are so kind, patient and sweet   <3
    If, in the future I will want to change it I will tell you  ;)
    Have a blessed day/evening.

Dear @Acv I did it but still no avatar picture or arrow but it is ok and tank you so much for caring  =)<3
    I wish you too a blessed day/evening.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?