πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

New layout

lulu13
lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
Can anyone tell me anything about the new layout? If I press accept will it take my gold bars?πŸ˜ŠπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Best Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Hi @lulu13 This is actually not a new layout. What happened is that someone sent you a life. If you click on "Accept" you will have one more life bit if you click on "Refill lives" you will get 5 lives but 9 gold bars will be taken away.

I hope this is helpful. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—
  • lulu13
    Answer βœ“
    Thank you for answering my question πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
    You are a ⭐️
    firebombmarkus said:
    Hi @lulu13 This is actually not a new layout. What happened is that someone sent you a life. If you click on "Accept" you will have one more life bit if you click on "Refill lives" you will get 5 lives but 9 gold bars will be taken away.

• firebombmarkus
    Answer βœ“
    You are welcome πŸ€— @lulu13 Don't hesitate to ask whenever you need help πŸ˜‰

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    Answer βœ“

• lulu13
    Answer βœ“
    Thank you for answering my question πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
    You are a ⭐️
    firebombmarkus said:

• firebombmarkus
    Answer βœ“
    You are welcome πŸ€— @lulu13 Don't hesitate to ask whenever you need help πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?