🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Holiday calendar- no costumes?

Options
23roses
23roses Posts: 6 Level 2
I completed every day of all 5 weeks of the holiday calendar event and didn't win any new costumes! I didn't even see that there were costumes in the prizes until I saw the angel costume for the bubblegum king, and I assumed I'd get him after the event ended since it wasn't in my last calendar prize box, but then the progress in my scrapbook disappeared. I started looking in support and saw there were other costumes.  How do I get these costumes now? Game ID 1586771656. Thanks!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @23roses, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please post screenshots of your Scrap Book?  I would like to check something!

Just wondering... do you have the Characters -- Reindeer Misty, Santa Yeti and Elf Dachs in your game?  If so, that is the reason, you have not received any stickers or characters!  When we already own the costumes that are being given, then we will only receive some Lollipops and the "friendly Charged boosters" =) 

** Just like the BGT costume, the Reindeer Misty, Santa Yeti and Elf Dachs were also displayed in those weeks when we were playing with those characters =) 

With regards to BGT, were you able to collect all of the stickers for "Bubblegum Troll Angel"?  Do you remember that?   

Please let me know if you have any other questions or need further clarification, and also answer for my question.  Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to wtire back.   

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • 23roses
    Options
    Hi! I do have those 3 costumes. Glad to know I'm not missing all the costumes from the event! I don't remember getting all the points for the bgt costume, but I completed all of that event, and those daily challenges were the only place I saw points earned towards the costume, so I'm not sure how I didn't earn it. Thanks!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @23roses :)  Thank you for replying back and posting the screenshots :+1:  

The only reason I am thinking would be that you might not have opened the "Gift Boxes" that are level rewards in those Holiday special levels!  If we miss to open those Gift boxes, then we miss the chance to receive the stickers!

Can you please provide your game user ID number?  I will inquire our Friends Community Manager and ask if they can look into your game and find out what happened!  This link will help you "Find my Game ID"  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • 23roses
    Options
    My game ID is 1586771656. Thanks!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @23roses, Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! 

Our Friends' Team has sent something sweet in your way 🤗  You should be able to see it (also may be a pop-up note) when you open the game next time! 

If you are already playing the game when they have sent the goodies, you might not be able to see them!  So, you will have to close the App --> Clear Cache --> Restart the device after shutting it down for couple of minutes --> Get back into the game -->  This will bring up the Gift!  

Hope you will enjoy your gift along with the game =) 

Have a wonderful day and great rest of the week!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?