🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not able to participate in seasonal games anymore

Options
pnkstr1025
pnkstr1025 Posts: 3 Newbie
I feel like my app isn’t connecting right. I use WiFi at home. I can log in and play but Im not getting any promotion on my game. It shows I’m connected to Facebook and all my progress is being saved.  The holiday event disappeared on me around week three and didn’t come back and now I’m not getting anything on the jelly queen. The only reason I know it exists because she shows up on the open screen and I wondered who was that. Can someone please help so I won’t miss out. My app is up to date and my iPhone is at the latest update 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,712 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @pnkstr1025 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Also, I am sorry to know that you have lost the "Holiday Event" in middle of the month!!!  

Did you report this while the Holiday event was going on?  Were you able to collect the characters "Santa Yeti" and "Reindeer Misty" while you were playing the event?

Can you please post your game user ID number with the help of this link "Find My ID Number" 

I cannot promise anything but, I can definitely ask our Friends game Community Manager and find out what happened!  
    Please post back your ID Number and any other details that you can provide about the Holiday event disappearance will be very helpful for the team! 

** Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, to write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • pnkstr1025
    pnkstr1025 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hello. My game ID is 1015006721. I already have the Santa yeti and reindeer Misty. 

Thank you for your help 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?