🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No new present at the start of each new day

2»

Answers

• useitorloseit87
    useitorloseit87 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Tiffy pops up above her it says " A sticky situation. .....below her there is a red x and next to it says "The bubblegum troll is causing problems in your game try again soon " . Hope this helps while I work on screen shots. Thanks.....
  • useitorloseit87
    Also in friends tiffy pops up sits down and says something went wrong please try again.  Thanks 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,309 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    OK!  Thank you for the info @useitorloseit87, :+1: 

Did you try reinstalling the game App?  If not, would you like to try it?  But, you will be loosing all your lollipops and boosters though!!  

Usually, deleting and reinstalling the App would resolve this "no connection" issue!!  Please let me know!   I will give you proper steps to follow with the reinstalling!   

Also wondering... the above game user ID number you gave, it is for the Candy Friends game only, right? 
  • useitorloseit87
    No I didn't try to reinstall the app.  And Yes I Would Love To Do It.  I don't have any boosters anyway. And yes that I D# I gave was for friends.  Please send steps to reinstall, thanks. .
  • useitorloseit87
    I actually tried it and it worked on the friends app. Problem solved. But I would still like you to send me the steps to do it on soda.  As although I did it correctly on friends I'm scared of losing myour progress on soda and having to start from the beginning.  Thanks for all your help. 
  • PummyRaj
    I actually tried it and it worked on the friends app. Problem solved. But I would still like you to send me the steps to do it on soda.  As although I did it correctly on friends I'm scared of losing myour progress on soda and having to start from the beginning.  Thanks for all your help. 
    Hello @useitorloseit87, Good Morning 🤗  

I am very glad that it worked :+1::+1:  Sorry!  I could not wait much longer as it became midnight!

With regards to Soda, please follow below steps to reinstall the game.  Again, please remember that any and all the boosters will be lost and you will not be able to get them back!  First of all, you have saved the Soda game either through Kingdom account OR Facebook account, right? If not, please do save it, which helps us to save our level progress!!

And take a picture / screenshot of your map that shows your current level.  On your phone, you will have to hold and press the "Home" button and the "Volume Down" button at the same time, and you will have the screenshot :+1:         

So, here it is --> Delete the Soda App --> Disconnect from WiFi --> Clear Cache --> Restart the device after shutting it down for couple of minutes --> Connect to Internet --> Install the App --> Log in and you should be able to back into the game just like the Friends game =)

Hope everything works out fine!  Please let me know if you need any other assistance. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 
  • PummyRaj
    edited January 2020
    Hello again @useitorloseit87, I have a sweet message for you :) 

The Friends Team is sending something very very sweet on your way for the trouble you had in your game!  So, you should see it next time you open the game :+1: 

Also, here are some more chances to win Gold Bars for your game...
    1) Tell us what's your favorite thing and Win 30 Gold Bars

2) Win 30 Gold Bars with Jelly Queen

3) Beat one of our Superstar's score and win some Lollipops

Hope you will be able to participate in these above contests (click on the Green Fonts) and win some of those goodies 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?