🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen!

Comments

• patriciam
    patriciam Posts: 4 Newbie
    Would love to rate the Queen but I still can’t she showed the countdown ,then left me hanging  so sad I can’t play 😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Mahiveche said:
    Hi @QueenMia
    When I passed Level 5 I did not receive any gift, no boost or nothing else.
    It is normal? I needed very much more boost  :3

Hi @Mahiveche The prize boxes are only given on level 1, 4 & 7 of the JQ challenge. Not sure if you have passed level 6 yet, but you are better off not having timed booster when playing level 6. Good luck with the rest of the challenge.
  • Phelis42
    Phelis42 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I would also love to rate the queen but she's not shown for me either.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Omg I am stuck on level 10. Any tips? I have no boosters. All I seem to manage to do is clear the sides. Im sick with a cold and this is frustrating me 🤧
    Have mercy on me Queen Jelly!!
    Hi @Imalittlemad, Our resident expert player @JustPlaying have posted the game play videos for the JQ Challenge. Please take a look at the video, it may give you a little help in completing level 10. 
    One tip for playing the JQ challenge is to clear as much orange candies as possible so the Queen would be charged up (takes 20 orange candies) and release her power. Stripped Candy & Wrapped Candy combo is great to crush lots of orange candies in one shot. The JQ's power is very effective in removing the blockers on the two sides. Instead of crushing the blockers directly, sometimes I would just clear up enough orange candies and let the Queen do it for me. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!
  • leoladalesmith
    leoladalesmith Posts: 24 Level 2
    2nd time my game froze up on Level 9 , it event has a lot of issues 
  • Imalittlemad
    Imalittlemad Posts: 56 Level 3
    flew66 said:
    Omg I am stuck on level 10. Any tips? I have no boosters. All I seem to manage to do is clear the sides. Im sick with a cold and this is frustrating me 🤧
    Have mercy on me Queen Jelly!!
    Hi @Imalittlemad, Our resident expert player @JustPlaying have posted the game play videos for the JQ Challenge. Please take a look at the video, it may give you a little help in completing level 10. 
    One tip for playing the JQ challenge is to clear as much orange candies as possible so the Queen would be charged up (takes 20 orange candies) and release her power. Stripped Candy & Wrapped Candy combo is great to crush lots of orange candies in one shot. The JQ's power is very effective in removing the blockers on the two sides. Instead of crushing the blockers directly, sometimes I would just clear up enough orange candies and let the Queen do it for me. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!
    I legit passed level 10 after reading your message. Thank you!
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    After a shaky start with the event. Jelly queen missing, having to update, playing a few normal levels for her to appear.  
    I found the event very enjoyable 😊
    She is blooming 🌸🌼🌺 amazing 

I am just so sorry for all the players who have yet to receive the quest. 

I spoke to one of the players in the community who was told by king support that only some players get to have the quest.
    Surely that is not the case🤷🏻‍♀️??
    Any feedback to my question will be much appreciated.
    long live the queen 👑 🍬🍬🍬
  • TaniaSloan
    TaniaSloan Posts: 145 Level 3
    Beat level 10!!!👏👏👏👏Difficult trying to earn the Queen of the Jelly😁😁😲💜💜 now to get through 45 stars....😂😂
  • Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    flew66 said:
    Mahiveche said:
    Hi @QueenMia
    When I passed Level 5 I did not receive any gift, no boost or nothing else.
    It is normal? I needed very much more boost  :3

Hi @Mahiveche The prize boxes are only given on level 1, 4 & 7 of the JQ challenge. Not sure if you have passed level 6 yet, but you are better off not having timed booster when playing level 6. Good luck with the rest of the challenge.
    Thank you very much for the help  =)
    I am on level 10 now and as usual with no boosts and zero gold  :3 
    Very difficult this last one but the good news is that I have 20 days or more yet to pass it. I think I will  :3

Did you finish it? 

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    @Imalittlemad

Hi there!

I'm also at level 10.

There are many days to play and that's why I play my normal levels to collect boosters, which I then achieve level 10.

You should do that too! I hope this helps you further.

♥☺ Good luck ☺♥

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?