🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly queen disappeared

Options
battibobs
battibobs Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi,

I was on level 9 of Jelly Queen this morning, with loads of days left to go but now she has completely disappeared for no apparent reason. Can anyone help? I’ve turned WiFi off and on and cleared cache but still no good.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,693 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @battibobs, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost the "Jelly Queen" event from your game!!  Thank you for trying to clear the cache.  Now, please try these below steps in that specific order please...
    Force close the App --> Disconnect from WiFi --> Clear Cache --> Restart the device after shutting it down for couple of minutes --> Connect to Internet --> Get back into the game -->  This should bring up the Jelly Queen back to existence!   

If you still don't see her, please post below details --->
    1) When did the Jelly Queen ran away?
    2) What device are you using?  
    3) Your game user ID number --  this link will help you to look for it Find My ID

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the week!
  • battibobs
    battibobs Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, thanks. I did all those things but it still didn’t come back. The JQ disappeared yesterday 14th Jan 2020 on iPhone. My ID is 1129176786. 

• kimberlyc1966
    kimberlyc1966 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I followed the above steps and the Jelly Queen did not return.
     I lost the Jelly Queen on Friday, January 24 at about 6:00 pm est. I am playing on my iPad. My game user id is 10482722975.
    This is not the first time I have had problems with this game. I have recently lost ALL my lollipops after I realized I had been signed out and logged back in.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @kimberlyc1966, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! 

1) With regards to the disappearance of the Jelly Queen --->  Please check in your App Store for an "update" - version 1.29.4 , and if you have it available, install it and that should fix the issue with the Jelly Queen!  Studio specifically released this version with "A Fix for Jelly Queen's Disappearance"!!  Also, please read what our Friends Community In-charge wrote about the event, which can clarify some more doubts you might have! 

2) With regards to "loosing ALL of your Lollipops --->  Did you loose them just by signing out of the game OR did you "delete & reinstall" App?  

Please post back and let me know!  Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • kimberlyc1966
    kimberlyc1966 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you for your feedback.
    I checked for updates and my app says up to date but the jelly queen is not back. I will keep checking.
    As for the lollipops they disappeared when the Jelly Queen challenge started. I saw the coming soon notices but when the day came for the game to start it never showed up. I went in to My Profile noticed I had been signed out (I didn’t do that) and when I signed back in the Jelly Queen challenge appeared and my lollipops disappeared.
  • Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    Options
    battibobs said:
    Hi, thanks. I did all those things but it still didn’t come back. The JQ disappeared yesterday 14th Jan 2020 on iPhone. My ID is 1129176786. 

My JQ don’t even appeared at all!!!
    And My USER ID: 4981119740.
    PLEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEE
    HEEEELLLPPPPP MMMEEEEEE!!!
  • Playblue23
    Playblue23 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Jasmina, Hope you are having a great weekend =)

You did not have the Jelly Queen event at all OR did she disappear from your game?
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Mine lost too

Hello @Playblue23, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :):-1:

I am very sorry to know about the issue!  But, can you please tell me whether you have lost the Jelly Queen after playing few levels OR she did not appear and lost from the home screen too?  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?