🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Updates are not available!

pelmira
pelmira Posts: 13 Level 2
I can not update the game to the last published version on Google play to play the Jellyqueen levels! My version is 1.27.7 . How can I get the latest version? 

Answers

• grizzl
    grizzl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Having the same issue shows last update Dec 10
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Pelmira and @grizzl and welcome to our friendly community.  Do you mean there is a more recent version of the game but you cannot update to it?  I play via IOS, but I would think it should be similar.  Can you not go to the Google Play store and update directly from the app itself?  Usually if there is a more recent version if I go to the app in the store - it will allow me to update it directly. I sometimes have to do that with some of my apps (with the Apple store).
  • grizzl
    grizzl Posts: 2 Newbie
    For me it is show the last available update via Google play was the Dec 10 one game tells me to update I go to the link it sends me to and there is no update I have uninstall and open as my only options
  • pelmira
    pelmira Posts: 13 Level 2
    Hello @Pelmira and @grizzl and welcome to our friendly community.  Do you mean there is a more recent version of the game but you cannot update to it?  I play via IOS, but I would think it should be similar.  Can you not go to the Google Play store and update directly from the app itself?  Usually if there is a more recent version if I go to the app in the store - it will allow me to update it directly. I sometimes have to do that with some of my apps (with the Apple store).
    Hi dear,
    The latest  version must be 1.28.8 . But as I said I can  ot update  the game cuz it says you already have the latest version ( 1.27 ) I guess  the newest  update  hasn't been published for Turkey  yet.... so sad that I can't  have jelly  queen  😔😔😔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?