🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Queen jelly event disappeared (FIXED - Jan 10)

Answers

• AliceCheon
    AliceCheon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello, I'm new here.. Jelly event disappeared, I've tried everything and followed your instructions but nothing worked for me :( please help me
    ID 1047662662
    Android
  • sawasdee
    sawasdee Posts: 53 Level 2
    I pass 10 level but event disappear  >:) No event no character
  • KoalaBerry33
    KoalaBerry33 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi ,im Lisa ,im new here ,just wondering if you could help me to get jely queen event ,i have force closed ,cleared cache and done all the things written here but to no avail,uninstalled the game many times but nothing but jelly queen presentation page no event to play though.ive tried on pc and android ,both up to date . Windows 10 And android is at latest Have friends update 1.28.8 version Id is 8980299296 Hope you can help ,hope this is the right part to write ,not sure how to contact support Im level 505 user mame KoalaBerry Ty in advance
  • Hamoa
    Hamoa Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hi @QueenMia,  yesterday I received the JellyQueen event but some time later everything disappeared.
    my ID: 7062109261
  • pinga
    pinga Posts: 55 Level 2
    KoalaBerry33 dijo: Hola, soy Lisa, soy nueva aquí, solo me pregunto si podrías ayudarme a conseguir el evento Jely Queen, he cerrado la fuerza, borrado el caché y he hecho todas las cosas escritas aquí, pero fue en vano, desinstalé el juego muchas veces pero nada más que gelatina La página de presentación de Queen no es un evento para jugar. He probado en PC y Android, ambos actualizados. Windows 10 y Android es como máximo Solicite a los amigos que actualicen 1.28.8 El ID de la versión es 8980299296 Espero que puedan ayudar, espero que esta sea la parte correcta para escribir, no estoy seguro de cómo contactarme con el soporte.
    Hi ! I actuallize at last versión 1.28 and after that jelly queen come to me..its true i was waiting some minutes but she is mine hahaa.try to descargate again.i hope u have it as soon as possible.nice day!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone! 

If the event does not pop up after a day for you, then it means you won't get it this time. We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!
    You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

For those of you who were able to play a few levels of the Jelly Queen map but lost the event -> We are looking into it. 

Please give us your feedback on the event here and help us make the game even sweeter 🍭
    Thanks again to all of you for being kind and patient with her highness the Jelly Queen! 

Happy playing 🍒 
  • AliceCheon
    AliceCheon Posts: 2 Newbie
    I was able to play until level 5, than jelly queen disappeared... I hope she will come back :(
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    edited January 2020
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    QueenMia said:
    Hi everyone! 

If the event does not pop up after a day for you, then it means you won't get it this time. We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!
    You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

For those of you who were able to play a few levels of the Jelly Queen map but lost the event -> We are looking into it. 

Please give us your feedback on the event here and help us make the game even sweeter 🍭
    Thanks again to all of you for being kind and patient with her highness the Jelly Queen! 

Happy playing 🍒 

• Angie49
    Angie49 Posts: 4 Newbie

I never got the Jelly Queen event 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?