Changing Avatar

Options
13»

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey there you all lovely people 🤗 

I'm not sure what's up with your profile, @Mahiveche - You should see your own avatar on your profile page... Have you tried clearing cache and cookies from your device? Maybe logging out from the Community and in again would help too? If not, and if you wish to change your avatar, you can send me what you'd like and I can add it for you, as a workaround! 

Just let us know! Until then, have a great time 🍒
  • Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    Options
    Mahiveche said:
    @Nat09 dear, my profile page is very different dear  ;) look:

As you can see, no avatar picture or place to click in that could enable me to change something.

Hi! I’m Jasmina from Croatia & I like to help all NEW (& old also!) players.
    So, you must go to your PROFILE (you see that green letters, where write “profile” in green colour???
    You must see that! So... tap to that (green PROFILE) & than must show you your avatar with your profile name... Under the avatar picture also you must see YOUR REACTION & YOUR BADGES(just like you see above my message; on your message). I hope that I help you! Enjoy in game!!! Good luck! 🍀

Jasmina from Croatia
  • Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Jasmina said:
    Mahiveche said:
    @Nat09 dear, my profile page is very different dear  ;) look:

As you can see, no avatar picture or place to click in that could enable me to change something.

Hi! I’m Jasmina from Croatia & I like to help all NEW (& old also!) players.
    So, you must go to your PROFILE (you see that green letters, where write “profile” in green colour???
    You must see that! So... tap to that (green PROFILE) & than must show you your avatar with your profile name... Under the avatar picture also you must see YOUR REACTION & YOUR BADGES(just like you see above my message; on your message). I hope that I help you! Enjoy in game!!! Good luck! 🍀

Jasmina from Croatia
    Hi Yasmina nice to meet you  =)
    The only way I am able to go to my profile (and it is written in greeey) is when I click on the configuration botton that is sitet at the bottom of my page, then on "Your profile" . I searched at the word profile in green but I can not find it anywhere, the badges and reactions on the contrary, are there.
    Thank you anyway for trying to help me, you are really kind  =)<3

• Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hey there you all lovely people 🤗 

I'm not sure what's up with your profile, @Mahiveche - You should see your own avatar on your profile page... Have you tried clearing cache and cookies from your device? Maybe logging out from the Community and in again would help too? If not, and if you wish to change your avatar, you can send me what you'd like and I can add it for you, as a workaround! 

Just let us know! Until then, have a great time 🍒
    How sweet of you dear @QueenMia <3 I have tried everything with the help of many dear friends but nothing. I got used to my actual one but if I change my mind, I will tell you. 
    Thank you so much for caring so much for everyone of us here =)

Have a lovely morning/night?  :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?