🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do I stop so many emails?

useitorloseit87
useitorloseit87 Posts: 17 Level 2
Now that I have my games straight, I thank you for that. As I've mentioned previously I'm not to computer savvy. I am getting bombarded with emails every 2 minutes.  All the players commenting.  Can you please help me with how to stop this ? Thanks. .....

Best Answer

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hello @useitorloseit87 I wish you warm welcome to the Support Section of our Divine Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

I'm sorry you are having this issue, and I will do my best to assist you with this problem! ;)

It sounds like you are receiving email notifications when others are commenting on threads you have commented on. There's a setting you can find in your account settings that allows you to enable/disable this feature by first clicking/tapping on your profile drop-down here:

Then you click/tap on 'edit profile' here:

Finally, you scroll down if needed and click/tap on 'Notification Preferences' here:

This will bring up this page where you will see all your notification settings & can disable email notifications by un-checking any/all of these boxes:

However, please dont forget to click/tap on 'Save' in order for the community forum to remember your notification preferences in the future here:

I hope this information helps you & hope you have a crushtastic day! :3

Answers

• useitorloseit87
    useitorloseit87 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Can you help with stopping all the emails I'm now getting.  Thank you 
  • SeraphicStar
    Answer ✓
    Hello @useitorloseit87 I wish you warm welcome to the Support Section of our Divine Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

I'm sorry you are having this issue, and I will do my best to assist you with this problem! ;)

It sounds like you are receiving email notifications when others are commenting on threads you have commented on. There's a setting you can find in your account settings that allows you to enable/disable this feature by first clicking/tapping on your profile drop-down here:

Then you click/tap on 'edit profile' here:

Finally, you scroll down if needed and click/tap on 'Notification Preferences' here:

This will bring up this page where you will see all your notification settings & can disable email notifications by un-checking any/all of these boxes:

However, please dont forget to click/tap on 'Save' in order for the community forum to remember your notification preferences in the future here:

I hope this information helps you & hope you have a crushtastic day! :3
  • SeraphicStar
    Also, if you need to reach your profile screen just tap on your username in your post above if you are on mobile, or click on your username in the upper-right hand corner if you are on a PC ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?