🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

uhm.. what’s wrong with my odus?

senaeksi
senaeksi Posts: 3 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
My Odus is kind of glitching but it happens only with this costume..

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello @senaeksi, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that your Odus is not behaving properly :o  :o  By any chance, is he in the "Eagle" costume?  I could not see him properly!!  

Can you please give me few details::
    1) When did this start?  And what is he doing OR not doing?  
    2) Are you noticing this when he is helping in the level OR in the "Character Book" itself?
    3) What device are you using?  
    4) What version do you have?
    5) Your game user ID number... this link will help you find it --->  "Find my ID Number"

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • senaeksi
    hi, so glad to hear from you so soon! i would love to answer your questions. Firstly, well i’m not sure if this is the eagle costume, but looking at the name of it, i think it might be an ‘adventurous odus’ if there’s ever one called that.. 
    for the other questions i’d like to go one by one.
    1)it started like a few days ago, and he is actually working just fine but he’s glitching like i showed you in the screen shot above.
    2)he’s glitching both during the game & in the character book. The only time he’s not glitching is when he’s using his super power during the game though.
    3)i am unfortunately using an iPhone 6.
    4)i don’t know which version i have.. sorry:(
    5)10383274093
    thank you for your time!🥰
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited January 2020
    Hi @senaeksi and @PummyRaj I had that issue with Odus eagle costume couple months ago, it was a glitch but it really won’t affect your game at all, and it should be back to normal within couple days. It was actually kinda interesting tho when the first time I had it, I think I posted somewhere before 🤔 yeah .. I just found it again on here : https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/269247/odus-the-pumpkin-comes-to-friends ( see on the page 1 )
  • senaeksi
    yeah that’s exactly the same glitch that i encounter in my game, hope it will be fixed soon, thanks for your answer & time:)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?