1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen hello

Options

Comments

• Julie_Abla
    Julie_Abla Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Looking for latest updates for candy crush. My App Store updates erased where I used to see when my stuff updates. 
  • Julie_Abla
    Julie_Abla Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I was told I could get that on King.com
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @Julie_Abla, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

1) Looks like the "Apple" has changed some of their settings!!  That's why, we are not able to find the "Available Updates" anymore like we used to!!

What you have to do to check if there are any updates are ready for us:  Go to App Store --> Go to the "Search" option and search for the game App you are playing -->  The game App will pop up and you will see "Update" if there are any available OR you will see "Open" to play it. 

** And sometimes, we are getting the pop-up in the game itself!  We just have to simply press on that tab that's provided and we will be all set =)

2) With regards to your last comment about "you were told that you can get the update on King.com"? 

May I know who told you that?  And will you be able to copy & paste that entire line (or paragraph) where they(?) said about getting the update on King.com? 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Elton77, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

This section belongs to "Support" -- which is strictly for Questions & Answers!  If you would like to share your feelings about the game OR just want to chat, please click on this link and select any topic that is available there 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/general-discussionfriends 

Just a tip... you don't have to make numerous posts for your comments.  If you press on the "Cog Wheel / Gear Icon", you can EDIT the post and you can add more to your old comment!  

Thank you for understanding!  Have fun in your games and as well as in the Community! 

See you around!  Have a wonderful day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?