🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why did I not get the jelly queen?

Elton77
Elton77 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
Why did I not get the jelly queen stages or updates,????

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,396 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @Elton77,  A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the Jelly Queen event in your game!!  Did you make sure that you have update the game to the 1.28.8 version?  

If the event does not pop up after a day for you, then it means you won't get it this time. We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you have further questions or need any clarification!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Phelis42
    Phelis42 Posts: 6 Level 2
    No queen for me = No more of my $$$ for you. Simple equation.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?