🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen Challenge

Options
Calijuri
Calijuri Posts: 4 Newbie
I finished the Jelly Queen Challenge today but I did not got her on my roster. I completed all 10 levels but did not unlocked her. If I can remember correctly, I got 450/500 stickers. That's a bummer.
Howcan I unlock the Jelly Queen?
Thanks.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,422 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Calijuri Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, we all wish you and your loved ones a very Happy and Healthy New Year!  

With regards to your question, I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  "Jelly Queen" has not entered into many of our games yet!!  

But, I am sure it is just like the events with other characters -- Olivia and Rachel and others!!  If so, after finishing the special levels, "A Star Chaser" should appear for you, until you collect all those needed Stars, Jelly Queen won't be able to show up in your characters' Scrapbook.  

Also, we will be able to play with that new character only in those "special event" levels.  So, may be you will see/receive all the rest of the stickers once finishing that Star Chaser and she will reveal herself completely!!  Again, we do not have this event yet, but, I am talking with the previous events' experience, as usually, all the special events with new characters are almost same!!  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you have any other questions or need further assistance!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the week and wonderful New Year =) 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Calijuri Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, we all wish you and your loved ones a very Happy and Healthy New Year!  

With regards to your question, I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  "Jelly Queen" has not entered into many of our games yet!!  

But, I am sure it is just like the events with other characters -- Olivia and Rachel and others!!  If so, after finishing the special levels, "A Star Chaser" should appear for you, until you collect all those needed Stars, Jelly Queen won't be able to show up in your characters' Scrapbook.  

Also, we will be able to play with that new character only in those "special event" levels.  So, may be you will see/receive all the rest of the stickers once finishing that Star Chaser and she will reveal herself completely!!  Again, we do not have this event yet, but, I am talking with the previous events' experience, as usually, all the special events with new characters are almost same!!  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you have any other questions or need further assistance!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the week and wonderful New Year =) 
  • Calijuri
    Calijuri Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    PummyRaj, thank you for your great answer.
    Now I can understand the game better.

Happy New Year for you and all your loved ones too!
  • rachkempa
    rachkempa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Calijuri said:
    I finished the Jelly Queen Challenge today but I did not got her on my roster. I completed all 10 levels but did not unlocked her. If I can remember correctly, I got 450/500 stickers. That's a bummer.
    Howcan I unlock the Jelly Queen?
    Thanks.
    I’m stuck on 9, is there something I’m missing? What do the symbols above the blocks mean? Is there something I’m missing with that?
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @rachkempa, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry!  It's been a few days since I passed the level # 9!  Hence, don't remember the symbols/blocks you are talking about!!  Can you please post a picture of that level, so that I can take a look at it? 

Here is a web-page that tells you about the "screenshot" https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" (just like before) to reply back.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?