🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Which Uniform is the best Uniform of your Favourite Character ?

AbhinavSargar
AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
Hello and Greetings To All Candy Crush Friends Saga Community, Members, Team, Staff, Superstars and Players. 

Which Uniform do you think is best for your favourite character in the game and Why? I'll be Happy to know it. So Comment below. 

Do You Want To See The Game getting more festive and cultural ? If Yes- Vote and Support. Click Below to Vote

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/275688/adding-new-things-in-the-game#latest

Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    My Favourite Character's Favourite Uniform will be ......
    Yes Odus The Adventurer because it makes him look like he is touring Candy Town. When his ability gets charged, his eyes gets powered up by touching some statue. (That's something Amazing part of animation for me. Thanks to Candy Crush Friends Saga Designer Team and Developer Team for such a wonderful creation. ) And he creates two stripped candies with the power coming from his eyes. Isn't that great? 

Also, I specially like these uniforms too. They are unique.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    I have a few favorites. Santa Yeti for sure is on top of the list as the Santa costume is always in season =) 

I also love the Odus the Eagle costume. The animation is dynamic. Almost make me feels that Odus is more powerful with this costume.

Tiffi the Turkey is just hilarious. Always make me chuckle.

Last but not least, Nutcracker the Prince of Diamonds is always so charming! 

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Ok...Since I told everyone how much I love Nutcracker, well, it's time according to my own experience in this awesome game, to share all of you which of Nutcracker's outfits are my top favorite:

P.S: I have 5 outfits of Nutcracker right now in the game (six if you count original Nutcracker) and I would actually put in my top of the list my favorite one which is King of Hearts...
    Nutcracker the King of Hearts
    Aww...!~ Nutcracker with his King of Hearts outfit is....is so...charming, sweet, handsome.... Oh my heart...~ He is purely cute!~ (And that tango as his victory dance...so romantic and wonderful at the same time. Seriously, who wouldn't fall in love with him after that) . (sighed happily)
    BUT....unfortunately, I don't have this outfit yet for Nutcracker so, I will share my opinion for Nutcracker's six outfits that I have now in my game.

First of all, Nutcracker all alone is already a cutie one. Cute and always ready to give all his best, Nutcracker with his soldier outfit can take down all the blockers in the way. 
    Nutcracker no Costume

But for more power, I would suggested my number one of  Nutcracker's outfit which saved me alot of times from the most hardcore 'Spread the Jam' and 'Dunk the Cookies' Levels and which is....Robot Nutcracker.
    Nutcracker the Robot
    Exactly! Robot Nutcracker is my number one of the list because he is just really powerful. His powerful energy ball can smash the blockers faster. 
    Also, I love how he gathers all his energy and after he unleashed it in the panel. So strong and so dynamic, Robot Nutcracker saved me alot of times so that's why that outfit became my top favorite from Nutcracker.

The second one which is all powerful but a very elegant one is Gentleman Nutcracker.
    Nutcracker the Gentleman
    So perfect, and gentle and even more elegant just like Nutcracker's personality, Gentleman Nutcracker is another perfect outfit. It's just wonderful and dynamic at the same time and I really love the animation of this costume. Seriously, I feel so calm when I look at him....seriously, very very calm somehow and even if I lost a level with Gentleman Nutcracker, still I feel calm. Anyway, still it's a perfect one and I love how he tosses his coin at the panel and hitting 5-6 blockers in a row. Nice one!

The third one is Squirrel Nutcracker.
    Nutcracker the Squirrel
    D'aww...~ Another adorable outfit for him. I don't know why but when I play with Squirrel Nutcracker, I want to pat his head or his stomach or to hug him and hug his fluffy tail. Aww...~ Why is he so fluffy and cutie at the same time? Oh my heart..... *sighed happily* Anyway, Squirrel Nutcracker is just adorable...That's all. (and between us, I love his victory dance which is ballet with this costume. So wonderful and entertaining at the same time) .

Well, that's all and as you will see and Robot Nutcracker...and King of Hearts Nutcracker are my top favorite outfits for my beloved Nutcracker and still even and as original Nutcracker, still he is so handsome and powerful at the same time. 

BUT...Now everyone will gonna ask me this 'Sofia, what about Skeleton and Pilgrim Nutcracker?'
    I will tell you...about Skeleton Nutcracker, I have never give a try on this outfit because it's neutral for me and about Pilgrim Nutcracker which I've got him in the end of November 2019 though Odus Challenge, well, although I felt excited when I've got that costume for my sweet Nutcracker in the beginning(plus it's one of the rarest and the most legendary outfits for Nutcracker in whole game) , still... it was a little disappointing that no matter how many times I used this outfit, I have never and ever won. I don't really know why but no matter how many times I used got Pigrim Nutcracker even in the easiest levels, still I failed and couldn't won.

So, I will gonna have that outfit as prize in my scrabook and nothing more for my Nutcracker cause he deserves the best!
    Sorry but Pilgrim Nutcracker is my least favorite from all Nutcracker's costumes that I have encountered in this game.
  • AbhinavSargar
    You definitely love this character 'Nutcracker' and Yes You are Right, they are powerful. Thanks @Sofia1992
  • I love Odus, Allen, Yeti and Tiffi :3

• AbhinavSargar

Hi @CandyCrushOdusFan

Welcome to the Community,

Thanks for your Valuable Comment.

Have a Nice Day!

• candystripe
    candystripe Posts: 70 Level 3
    My favorite is Odus the adventurer, but here are all my favorites. 
  • AbhinavSargar
    Those are some nice uniforms @candystripe
    Thanks for Your Valuable Comment.
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    My favorite is odus the pumpkin, I love how he's innocent looking at first but when you start crushing those purple candies his head turns around fast and he starts chomping at the bits with pumpkin peices flying out of his mouth. Lol it's so funny. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?