🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen!

Comments

• DBlake13
    DBlake13 Posts: 49 Level 2
    I got her majesty!!🙂🙂

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Very well done, @DBlake13 💪🎉 How do you like her? She's so sassy, isn't she?!

Don't forget to post your screenshot here as well for a chance to win 30 Gold bars 😉 Good luck🍒
  • slidey
    slidey Posts: 275 Level 3
    Ok, I didn’t want to read through all the posts so sorry if this has been brought up before. When I am playing and filling the little squares with jelly, I noticed that sometimes the square gets emptied of its jelly and I have to refill it (if that makes any sense). Is that how it’s supposed to be? Thanks! :)
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    slidey said:
    Ok, I didn’t want to read through all the posts so sorry if this has been brought up before. When I am playing and filling the little squares with jelly, I noticed that sometimes the square gets emptied of its jelly and I have to refill it (if that makes any sense). Is that how it’s supposed to be? Thanks! :)
    Hi @slidey I think it happens in some of the spreed the jelly games. 
    When blocked areas break the jelly drops, so some blocks at the top become unfilled . 
    I think that’s why 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I hope this answered your question?

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2020
    Hi @slidey and @lulu13 warm welcome to the community, there’s 2 different Jelly, red and purple, the purple jelly dropped to the bottom and you fill it to the top. So yes, sometimes you do have to refill the same square. 😊
  • DBlake13
    DBlake13 Posts: 49 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    Very well done, @DBlake13 💪🎉 How do you like her? She's so sassy, isn't she?!

Don't forget to post your screenshot here as well for a chance to win 30 Gold bars 😉 Good luck🍒
    She’s got attitude and the means to back it up. We will respect her and her statue, or we’ re getting a face covered in jelly! 🤣

In my review, she’s pretty strong but I feel 20 candies could be challenging to acquire but can be rewarding. I feel that she appears on jelly levels which mean we won’t get to see her cheering when she gets one of the objects. Example: when a character dunks a cookie, they cheer most of the time.

i take that last bit back, she does ‘cheer’ but with sarcasm!! 

• AndreaSzigeti
    AndreaSzigeti Posts: 2 Newbie
    QueenMia said:
    No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Hello Friends Crew! 

The Jelly Queen shall descend to the Candy Kingdom - but first you must prove your worth! Build her statue and she’ll use her jellificient powers for good.

Join her Majesty in her Cloud Kingdom and rebuild her statue by playing a 10-level parallel map. Play with Jelly Queen and take advantage of her Jam Blast power, then complete a Star Chaser to unlock her as a playable character.

Our amazing Candy Friends Studio has worked hard to deliver another exceptional Quest. They all put so much passion in it and it shows ❤️ Thanks guys for such great fun! 

Please let us know what you think about the Jelly Queen event! 

Don't be afraid to give us plenty of details - That would mean a lot to us and help us make the game sweeter than ever 🍒

👇👇👇

🎖 Unlock the Jelly Queen for a chance to win 30 Gold bars here

🌈 Don't forget to grab your exclusive Jelly Queen wallpaper here

I don't even have a queen to unlock her 😭😭
  • Janet_C
    Janet_C Posts: 25 Level 2
    donpaul23 said:
    I have no jelly queen whatsoever 
    I dont have this event as well. Even though I have updated to latest game version.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend
    ♥ Hi there!  ♥

If the event is gone, please be patient. I have had the experience myself, when I opened the app it is not there. No problem. Play a level from the map as normal and then it's there. It's just a little bit delayed. Please even with all problems, be patient and do not write immediately. Some things can be solved by themselves. I will give it to you on the way as it is my own experience. Please don't do anything about the technology. If it is not resolved after a while, please feel free to contact me. Good luck and always be patient !!!

☺☺☺

Have a good weekend

• prosenfield
    prosenfield Posts: 50 Level 3
    Just got the event yesterday. So far it is fun. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?