🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Which Character has the best Uniform ?

AbhinavSargar
AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
Greetings To All Candy Crush Friends Saga Community and its Members.

Fashion has influence in our life. Same has happened in Candy Town. People of Candy Town started to become Trendy. Over 50+ Uniforms are released Now. What do you think about your favourite uniform from Candy Crush Friends Saga Game? Comment below .

Want to see Some Never Seen Changes in this Game ? Vote on given link-> 
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/275688/adding-new-things-in-the-game#latest

Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    For this, My answer is Tiffi's Dragon Uniform. Why?- Because She is seen best in that uniform and that colour matches to her Candy Colour. The Animation on this Uniform is Best as we see she flies and fires 3 fishes on board. 
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Nutcracker (with his awesome King of Hearts outfit) .
    Although I don't have it cause I lost the event if you think that I started to play this game from Summer 2019, still I noticed many players who have this special, cute and really amazing outfit and I definitely love it.
    So wonderful...and unique...and special...and awesome...and very elegant...and magnificent just like him.
    And that dance in the end...that tango in the end...so cute...so romantic...so amazing.
    Oh my...I hope to have one more chance so to get his outfit soon.
    I really need it so much!
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Here you go! The Valentine Dynamic Duo. I agree that the King of Hearts and Prince of Diamonds costume are very special.

• AbhinavSargar
    Thanks @Sofia1992 and  @flew66 I have started playing this game from Dec 2018 but haven't received any event yet so I just have 25 Uniforms. I play the game offline mostly, which may be the reason but they are stunning. Great Choice both of You. Happy Candy Crushing.
  • Sofia1992
    You are welcome @AbhinavSargar and wow @flew66 . You talk like my sweet friend @candycrushinit who loves Nutcracker with his King of Hearts outfit.
    Seriously, Nutcracker's outfits are so wonderful and elegant but King of Hearts especially won the first place in our own hearts @flew66 .
    D'aww...Isn't he such a cutie? And Prince of Diamonds is a great outfit too but it doesn't have an unique animation like King of Hearts. But still, it's a great one too.
    Oh by the way, the next month is February with Valentine's Day right?
    Oh my.... I hope his outfit King of Hearts appears then.
    I really...really...and really...hope so cause I want to get it too.
    I will cross my fingers when the time comes so to be sure that I will get that special and magnificent outift for my great Nutcracker!
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    With total 10 costumes Nutcracker by far is the most fashionable one - hands down. I also love when he was playing prank on April’s fool and dressed up as Mr.Toffee 
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    @Sofia1992 That is so true
    Out of all of Nutcracker's outfits, King of Hearts is the best one with Mr. Toffee as my runner-up. I only lost Leprechaun Nutcracker because of charging issues with my computer during the St. Patrick's Day event. That is the one costume I really want so much. I hope it appears again in March on St. Patrick's Day 🍀
  • Sofia1992
    Hehe... It's so great that we both agree @candycrushinit.
    And I will agree that his outfit King of Hearts is the best ever (and seriously, I love his tango dance too...so sweet and romantic just like his personality) .

Anyway, if you ask me, I lost four outfits from Nutcracker like King of Hearts, Prince of Diamonds, Leprechaun and his Mr.Toffee outfit because I started to play this game from Summer 2019 so ...I lost these three events.
    And...since the next month is February and another Valentine's event will gonna appear , I hope his outfit King of Hearts at least appears again. I really want it so much.
    And I hope you get Leprechaun Nutcracker too.

@mysticalmysty ...Actually, there are 9 outfits for Nutcracker. Still, Nutcracker will gonna be so amazing and charming, no matter what he will gonna wear.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Hey @Sofia1992, @mysticalmysty is correct. There are 10 costumes for Nutcracker. No question that he is getting most love from the King Studio! =) 

• samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
    Misty the superhero 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?