🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Debate on if the game has to choose one between Jelly Queen and Bubblegum Troll Whom should be kept?

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Ok my buddy...
    I will tell you three things about Jelly Queen and BubbleGum Troll based on their personality, their skills and my final opinion about both of them since I have them in both scrapbook and played with both of them.

1) About personality, both BubbleGum Troll and Jelly Queen are so unique. BubbleGum Troll has mischievous nature and loves to cause a lot of trouble everywhere while Jelly Queen has a beautiful appearance but with a very sassy nature (still, she is a cutie queen, don't you agree? ) . So, in their personality I would put as score 1-1 .

2)About their skills, both BubbleGum Troll and Jelly Queen have very special skills. Both of them using their skills can break blockers and free the animals and octopus faster and even Jelly Queen has a double skill too...Except from breaking the blockers, she can even spread the jam faster. But still, both of them are great! So, score is 2-2

3) My final opinion though is that I love and prefer Jelly Queen. I don't have nothing against BubbleGum Troll but...it's from my experience with him in CCFS. Let me tell you a small story and I will understand what I mean about BGT:
    'Back in October 2019, BubbleGum Troll 's event appeared and after many adventures and with the help of my random buddies in the game, I've got BubbleGum Troll and his King outfit. 
    I felt so excited at first when I've got him in my team and my scrapbook but my happiness faded a little when I tried to use his skill for first time.
    When I played the first time with him, everything in that level became a huge mess. Let me explain...When I activated his skill for first time, two explosive Bubble Blast Candies appeared in the panel. The problem was that I didn't know at first that I should Swap the Bubble Blast Candy with any moveable object on the board to set it off so the only thing that I did was just to pat on those Bubbles and waited to explode.
    Hahaha....Seriously, it's not my fault. There wasn't any tutorial to show how BubbleGum Troll's skill works and I was like 'What the...? Is his skill broken? ' ...But somehow I found a way to use his skill but the other problem with BGT's skill was that I didn't notice that When set off , those bubbles can explode shooting out diagonally from each corner bouncing three times...'diagonally' it says.
    As the result, I lost the level two whole times and I had to make a stragety in order to use BGT's skill effectively. 

P.S: It was a normal level and not a hard one...Anyway, as I said, BubbleGum Troll is good but his skill will gonna be so hard to master it if you are a beginner player or if you got him and use him for first time.

While Jelly Queen's skill is the best and the easiest one, her skill is also more predictable than BubbleGum Troll 's. 
    According to what my buddy @flew66 said above, although Jelly Queen takes more candies in order to charge her power, still JQ's power is really effective in removing blockers so she is perfect for all the type of levels while BubbleGum Troll is perfect only in free the animals and octopus cause he can break ice blockers but still, even there needs stragety cause you can't even be sure where his blasting bubbles will gonna land in the panel .

So, sorry but I prefer Jelly Queen and she needs to stay.
    So, score is 3-2. Jelly Queen wins!
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    I do agree with everyone here. Jelly Queen is far more the better friend than BGT. Although they both are mischievous, they still deserve to be in CCFS. 
  • Sofia1992
    Haha...Do we agree even here too @candycrushinit?
    Wow...Yep, Jelly Queen is really the best but you are right.
    Both deserve to be in CCFS and CCFS would be empty without BubbleGum Troll if you think that many people like him so much!
  • freb
    freb Posts: 23 Level 2
    Neither. Instead, get rid of the useless rabbit or that Rancid Raccoon in drag.
  • samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
    Jelly Queen . As she have bit of attitude 😊
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Thanks for your opinions @Sofia1992 @candycrushinit @freb @samm_kml . By the way, @Sofia1992 has done a detailed study, this will surely impress the team,testers and developers of Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Vote by clicking green icon on the link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/275688/adding-new-things-in-the-game#latest to get Unseen features to Candy Crush Friends Saga.
  • Sofia1992
    Thanks @AbhinavSargar.
    I'm glad that you find my explanation about BubbleGum Troll and Jelly Queen very interesting.
    I really love to analyse characters and seriously, I want to analyse them even more in the future.
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    You are Welcome @Sofia1992 . Since You know very well about this candy crush universe, You are definitely, one of the building blocks/pillar of this community. Hats-off to you and your work. 
  • Sofia1992
    edited January 2020
    Aww...~ Thanks @AbhinavSargar.
    I'm happy that you found my comments for the characters so great!

I don't know if you saw my tributes for Tiffi, Kimmy and the first part of Mr.Yeti's tribute in Candy Friends Stories of this community that I made but I want to make even more in the future.
    When I will finish with Mr.Yeti, I would like to make a tribute for Jelly Queen.
    She will gonna be next! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?