Options
13»

Answers

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    lulu13 said:
    Game froze again! Twice this time. 
    Took screen shot this time and will post them. I had all 3 boosters for 2 hours and lost two lives having to quit game. One of them was on bubble gum level, so lost out on that too. 

Hello @Foley1362  @QueenMia
    @marajayne @KatKrazee
    I was looking through some old posts I’ve posted. 
    Was feedback on this issue ever given?
    probably a little late now but i was curious 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi again @lulu13 - I don’t know if a resolution was found on this particular issue or not. Usually when a game glitches like that the best thing you can do is log completely out, clear your cache and cookies, power off the device and wait for 10-15 seconds before you reboot it. Typically that helps the game resync but sometimes it can still occur. Unfortunately since the event is over there’s not much left to do diagnosis in this case.

Hope your having a pleasant weekend 🙏🏻
  • lulu13
    Options
    Hi @Foley1362 I’m sure we all did what was suggested. I’ve not had this problem again since then so 🤞
    it won’t happen again. 
    I was simply curious. 
    Thanks for responding!

Hope you’re having a pleasant weekend too 🦋

• marajayne
    marajayne Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    I was looking through some old posts I’ve posted. 
    Was feedback on this issue ever given?
    probably a little late now but i was curious 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Nope and I had the same issue again last week with this event.  The only thing I could do was either quit the level or use a booster.  I ended up quitting once and using lollipops twice :(

And @Foley1362 - yeah, we can hard stop the game when it does it, but the problem is, you lose a life when you do.

• lulu13
    Options
    Being as this event is an ongoing quest maybe they can look at the problem again. I feel your pain
    “ it’s really annoying “
    lets hope they find out why it keeps happening and resolve the issue. 
    Sending you lots of luck 🍀 on getting the Jelly Queen. 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @marajayne - I understand your point very well. It’s happened to me as well so I can sympathize. All I can do is urge you to take the steps I described above if it happens again.

The main issue are there are so many different versions of devices these games are played on so when a glitch like this occurs it’s often hard to isolate the main reasoning. I’m sure that’s not the answer you are looking for but it’s all I have for now.

🙏🏻🍩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?