🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not enough stickers for my character

hippop
hippop Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello recently I lost all my levels. They were able to be reinstated however I lost all my stickers and characters. I have been slowly getting them back but I have it a level that requires me to use a character that I don’t have enough stickers for. As a result I am unable to progress at all in the game. :(

can anyone offer any advice or levels below 630 that I can collect the purple character stickers. Thanks

Answers

• hippop
    Sorry I’m on level 659
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,320 Candy Moderator
    Hello @hippop, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Just wondering... did you not save the game before you had to "Reinstall" the App? 

Please post your game user ID number and I will ask our Friends Community In-charge to look into the issue!  This link will help you "Find my ID Number" 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • hippop
    My id is 1507140903

i didn’t get the chance to save as I opened the app one day and I was back to zero. 

Thanks for your help.  
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,320 Candy Moderator
    Hello @hippop,

Thank you very much for replying back :+1:  Our Friends game In-charge has helped you to get the characters that you have lost! 

You must have already noticed it by now!  If not, please clear cookies / cache and restart your device after shutting down for 2 minutes.  You  will see the characters back in your game! 

Enjoy your game again to the full extent!  Have fun in your game and a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?