🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen crashes - Level freezes

12346»

Answers

• QueenBrown
    QueenBrown Posts: 2 Newbie
    Queen jelly board keeps freezing and won't let me make any moves. In lost two lives this morning.
  • VGreen
    VGreen Posts: 0 Newbie
    As SOON as as I made a purchase for more lives the game started to crash!I  had to forfeit three games!!! Not cool!! This is the exact reason I uninstalled Candy crush jelly and I was in the 2200s smh. I've purchased quite a bit but I'm DONE!
  • HoneyPi
    HoneyPi Posts: 6 Level 2
    I purchased several lives to play the game and when I get back I can't match none of the colors with each other Miss pretty bad when you pay for lives and gold bars and you don't get to use them need some help and some suggestions what to do when this happens maybe give me some like gold bars in my life back
  • dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 968 Level 4
    Game froze after level 10 of jelly queen. Asks me to get the 45 stars  then I loose last life having to reset and boosters that last half hour will be gone by the time I get new life. Hard enough to get boosters let alone to not be able to use them.  
  • indianasuz
    indianasuz Posts: 4 Newbie
    I also had the Queen screen lock up on me. First time ever a King game has done that to me over the many years. Was on level eight. Lost a life. Did have the specially earned features working when it happened (extra fish and something else - can’t see them right now because I don’t have any lives right now). 
  • indianasuz
    indianasuz Posts: 4 Newbie
    Level 5 took way too long to get past. Gets so boring when you are stuck on a level for 20+ tries. 🥱
  • MargsC
    MargsC Posts: 48 Level 2
    I've already been through this and lost a number of lives until it worked, this time I bought lives and lost 2 before I gave up. 

Definitely tied into the boosters being active as I've played level 9 many times with no hassles. 

I'm irritated to have had my game time cut short by losing lives. 😔 

At last I won boosters and figured I'd be able to win level 9 with them. But just lost lives. 

Am on a Huawei mate p20 pro. Please help, have been stuck on level 9 for ages and also on level 2180 and my frustration is at an all time peak! 
  • _rabaukenmama04
    _rabaukenmama04 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    ** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?