Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Unlimited usage of the Boosters-FIXED!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @315beverly12 and @lamusika, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you both please tell me which game you are having this issue?  
    You have posted in Farm Heroes game category, but it does not look like the issue is in that game!  Hence, would like to make sure about it first! 

@315beverly12, what device are you using to play the game?  Is it connected properly to the Internet? 
    Can you please show me a screenshot of your current boosters too? 

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you both soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend =) 
  • lamusika
    lamusika Posts: 16 Level 2
    Hi. It's Farm Heroes Saga. 
    Thanks for your reply. 
    This is a screen shot of level 2635. I'll be able to continue using the boosters as much as  Ilike - they stay at 1 but you can keep using them as much as you like during the game. If I earn any boosters they don't appear. 
    Cheers
  • Sylvia_Williams
    Sylvia_Williams Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have this problem to on my PC and laptop, what is going on please?

• krkirby
    krkirby Posts: 11 Level 2
    why are my daily gifts not being collected (and, yes, I'm selecting "collect").  I noticed that my counts are not increasing, and have verified it for several days.  This has apparently been happening for over 2 weeks.  As I don't use them all the time, it took me a while to notice that the counts were not increasing.  Plus, I wanted to be absolutely sure
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @krkirby, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Would you mind me asking what game are you having this issue in?  

You have posted in Candy Friends category and I am assuming that it might not be the "Friends" game as you are saying that they are not accumulating and also you said "you don't use them all the time"!!  

By any chance you are talking about the "Stickers" we receive towards various characters, boosters & Lollipops?

One way to absolutely be sure is to take a screenshot of your current boosters, then take another screenshot after collecting them the next day.  So, track like this for about a few days and you can make sure whether the boosters are being added or not!  And you can produce the same screenshots if you need to send a complaint!  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back the above details and let me know.  To post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)
  • SummerRose14
    SummerRose14 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Hello everyone I'm new here. For the past 3 days I have been unable to play Farm Heroes Saga on my computer the game loads half way with a green banner at the bottom then just stops. Can anyone help me please.

Thank you

SummerRose14 
  • lexikoko
    lexikoko Posts: 1 Newbie
    Same problem. Games freezes half way when loading.
  • NickieS
    NickieS Posts: 8 Level 2
    I've been having the same issue for the last few days running on a windows 10 laptop
  • lamusika
    lamusika Posts: 16 Level 2
    Interesting. I'm still on windows 7, but will upgrade soon.
  • dryndryn
    dryndryn Posts: 9 Level 2
    Hi... Any update about the issue, the bug, the problem? ... I'll stop playing the game until it is fixed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?