🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen!

Comments

• Cordie
    Cordie Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    I have been trying for the jelly queen for a few days.  I had about 18 days or so left yesterday.  When I logged in today, she is gone.  I no longer can try to get her and I was on level 7.  How do I get her back to complete this.  This happened to me with the JellyKing.   EDIT:  She came back after reinstalling it, but have to start at the beginning again.  At least I have a couple weeks.
  • Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    Mahiveche said:
    I finnaly got the Jelly Queen event!
    I want to thank you @QueenMia and all the staff that worked so hard to resolve the problem that me and others had in order to be sure to give all the possibility to enjoy it. You are great!
    We love you  :3<3

☹️😣😖😫😩🥺😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😤😠😡😡😡
    I don’t have the Jelly Queen event YET !!!!!!!!! I am really dissapointed & this is not ok!!! I waiting for that event even before that event started, because I readed about that even in our community group, about event, new caracter - JELLY QUEEN...I also assumed what her weapon was; that was your question, to us(players).
    PLEASE !!!! DO SOMETHING TO FIX MY PROBLEM!!!
       Otherwise, I regularly update the app(the game); and the purpose of the rest that goes with it, to make the game work best.

😪😪😪 HELP ME !!!!

@Jasmina
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Hi there! @Cordie

Didn't you read my message above? Writing to support could therefore be too much and therefore invalid if it reappears.

Please note and be patient !!!

☺ Have a good weekend☺
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    ☺Hello @Jasmina☺

I'm really sorry that you don't have this event. Because only a certain group of players is given to the events. If you have not received it now, you may not get it this time and will be at another event later. Maybe it will come or not. Please don't be disappointed. One gets it and the other doesn't. Unfortunately, it is so.

♥ Wish you a great weekend♥
  • andreapinkcat
    andreapinkcat Posts: 5 Level 2
    I've got the queen!!
    After playing the challenge, the ten levels and looking for 45 stars, I finally have the new character!
  • jagjas
    jagjas Posts: 6 Level 2
    Well still no queen for me, looking forward to when the next round starts.  But then at the same time my husband was not part of the Olivia Octopus event so I have her and he doesn’t.    Overall all we both love the game, thanks creators 
  • chopper69
    chopper69 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Oh man....So stuck on level three! Need xtra lives please.
    Me too...lol
  • caligirl77
    caligirl77 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Ok...so I love the Jelly Queen. But! The amount of money I had to spend( about $50USD) in order to pass levels 5,6,and 7 ; is completely ridiculous!!! I almost quit playing this game for good. That being said, I think a few extra moves need to be added to those levels.

Thank you.
  • slidey
    slidey Posts: 275 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    I think I’d quit before paying any money to get a queen. Lol... but to each their own. 
    I do have to agree with the other user that said she ruins any good moves you have waiting to use, when she uses her powers. Every single time. 
  • PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    For some reason the Candy Gods have shined down on me today, I've made it through all 10 levels and now need to collect 45 stars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?