🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Friends & other gamers

lulu13
lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
edited January 2020 in Support

After I had won a level there would be my score plus other player/ friends scores on my screen but now it’s only me?
Is this the same for everyone? 
Would it be because hardly anyone on my friends list don’t play anymore? 
Thanks in advance 😊

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @lulu13, Hope you are having a great weekend 🤗 

Yes!  You have pretty much answered your own question =)  It is because none of your friends has reached the level you are on now!  

Are you connected to the game only through Facebook?  If so, create an account through Kingdom too.  Then random players will be added to your game and then, you might be able to see some more players with you =)  

Personal Experience :D  

Bye now!  Have a sweet rest of the Sunday (if it is still weekend for you) and a wonderful week ahead!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @lulu13, Hope you are having a great weekend 🤗 

Yes!  You have pretty much answered your own question =)  It is because none of your friends has reached the level you are on now!  

Are you connected to the game only through Facebook?  If so, create an account through Kingdom too.  Then random players will be added to your game and then, you might be able to see some more players with you =)  

Personal Experience :D  

Bye now!  Have a sweet rest of the Sunday (if it is still weekend for you) and a wonderful week ahead!
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Hi again to you too @PummyRaj

I only play on King and have not linked the game to my Facebook account. 
    I ask because it’s been a long time since anyone else has appeared on my screen. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Thank you for the information. 👍🏻

I hope you’re having a good Sunday too 🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?