🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen!

Comments

• QueenReineer
    QueenReineer Posts: 205 Level 3
    No event at all yet. Did everything as adviced.... @QueenMia do you think King will be to convince Her Majesty to visit me? I could offer tea and muffins! 🧁🍵
    It worked!!!! After having tea, Her Grace allowed me to enter her territory. Loved the ten levels! Struggling now to get her 45 Stars. She's even more demanding than Misty! 💅. But surely she'll be worth it. Thank thee, Mr. King, for thy efforts! 💐🤴
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Hi @caligirl77 Welcome to the CCFS Community. The JQ challenge is no doubt a bit more challenging than the usual ones. Thus, the longer period is given for completing the challenge. The special 10 levels are doable without using tons of boosters or buy extra moves. I have completed the 10 levels twice and playing them a 3rd time on my ipad. The gameplay videos have been posted in the video section. They may be helpful to get pass the levels. If you feel like you are spending way too much money on the game, may be it's time to take a break. I personally just playing CCFS as a free game just having fun! Good luck!

• DBlake13
    DBlake13 Posts: 49 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    Very well done, @DBlake13 💪🎉 How do you like her? She's so sassy, isn't she?!

Don't forget to post your screenshot here as well for a chance to win 30 Gold bars 😉 Good luck🍒
    She’s got attitude and the means to back it up. We will respect her and her statue, or we’ re getting a face covered in jelly! 🤣

In my review, she’s pretty strong but I feel 20 candies could be challenging to acquire but can be rewarding. I feel that she appears on jelly levels which mean we won’t get to see her cheering when she gets one of the objects. Example: when a character dunks a cookie, they cheer most of the time. 
  • cazza666
    cazza666 Posts: 9 Level 2
    I have loved your previous challenges but I can’t get past the 4th level of this one.
    I really wish with this game you could start the levels with boosters if you have them the same as the other candy crush games.
    I highly doubt I’ll finish this challenge ☹️☹️☹️
  • ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    I thought the challenge was fun to play but I will be not using the jelly queen much in regular levels. I am high up (2300+) and collecting 20 candies to use her is just too much, and she often doesn't use her power where it is most needed on the board. 
  • Rebecca_Lee77
    Rebecca_Lee77 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hi @QueenMia, the Jelly Queen has gone after an update and the event still wasn't over. 😥 I think it still said 15 or so days still to go. 

What has happened please 

Thank you 
  • Sweatherby
    Sweatherby Posts: 18 Level 2
    I was EXTREMELY disappointed. After taking forever to get it to stay when I finished the star chaser I got 1 losey booster. All that work for pretty much nothing. I like the debacle much better
  • simeon1221
    simeon1221 Posts: 31 Level 2
    I'm at 30 I just got the craisy crack up cookie dog
  • slidey
    slidey Posts: 275 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    My screens on my iPhone is working for everything  I want to do on my phone except move candies on the jelly queen... is it froze? I have two boosters and it kinda blows that I can’t use them....
  • simeon1221
    simeon1221 Posts: 31 Level 2
    How do I get jelly Bean nevermind I found her and she is fun but I would like to play with my other characters in the the jelly world

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?