🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen disappeared after update - FIXED: Update to 1.29.4

mrsfosterr2
mrsfosterr2 Posts: 9 Level 2
edited January 2020 in Support
I just finished the 10th level and had 4 out of 45 stars to unlock the Jelly Queen when my game updated and now the event and all my progress is gone!!! I had to wait a week after the event was launched for it to actually show up for me, so needless to say I'm pretty devastated right now. Can anyone help please???

Best Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Hi everyone,

And thanks for letting us know! We have informed the Game Studio and gave the info you have provided us with. In order to help them in the investigation, please let us know:

. What game version you're playing with
    . What's your device
    . And most importantly, what's your Game ID

Thank you all very much for your help and patience. I will keep you posted as soon as I can 🍒
  • QueenMia
    Hello everyone,

I have some good news for you!

Our Studio have just rolled out the fix on bot Android and Apple - Version 1.29.4. Updating to this version will restore your progress unless you have:
    1. Cleared your cache
    2. Deleted/reinstalled your game
    This is because progress is stored locally and will be deleted in each of those circumstances. We know this is not a great experience but that it is how it's built and there's not much we can do about it. However, despite your progress being lost, you should still be able to re-play the event for a chance to unlock our highness. If you don't manage to complete the event by the end of it (on the 5th of Feb), please let me know and we'll see what we can do for you 😉

Thanks for your patience and understanding and let us know how it goes! You can give us your feedback here and share your success here for a chance to win 30 Gold bars

Happy playing 🍒 
  • QueenMia
    Hi everyone! 

For those of you who do not see the Star Chaser event and get 400/500 stickers - We suspect that this is because you do not have the right version. Please make sure you have Version 1.29.4 installed. 

If you do not have that version and cannot see any update available in Google Play or Apple Store > Refresh the update page. If that still does not appear, please comment below with your game ID and we will look into it. 

Thank you all and happy playing 🍒

Answers

• Wondering why the event left my screen and never has been back. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @farleytechnologies, and @Maria_Hall_Robie, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! 

Can you please tell me what happened and how did she disappear?  Did you guys reinstall the game App?

How many levels have you played in the event?  When did she ran away? 

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!    
  • I had played at least seven levels. It disappeared about a week ago. 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @farleytechnologies, Thank you for replying back =)

I am sorry to hear about the issue!  Our Friends game In-charge has escalated this issue to the Studio and they are looking into it and working on a fix :+1:  

Can you please go to this main thread "Jelly Queen Disappeared" and post your device details and your game user ID number?  This link will help to look for your ID --->  "Find my ID Number"  

You will have click on the Green Fonts to go to those above threads.  Please let me know if you need any further assistance! 

Hope you will be able to get the event soon again into your games!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • My ID is 1538346808
    I am playing on an IPhone 10
  • unisus21
    unisus21 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Jelly queen disappeared this morning. I had finished all the levels. And had 43 out of 45 stars to get her!!! I woke up this morning and she's gone. Clearing cache and data did not work. Please help

My ID is
  • simeon1221
    simeon1221 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Go to your app and delete the storage when you log back on your game sign in to your account and you will be back at the beginning of the jelly world on one but she will still be in the list and will have all the points you gained you may loose like 5 or ten but you can still play in her kingdom again and get what you need
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @mrsfosterr2, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear the Jelly Queen ran away again from your game :o  :o   Did you try to reboot your device and see if she wants to come back? 

If you have not tried it yet, here is how you do it....
    Force close the App ---> Disconnect from WiFi ---> Clear Cache/cookies ---> Restart the device after shutting it down for 2-3 minutes ---> Connect to the Internet ---> Log back into the game and see if she graces herself for you again!  

Please post back and let us know how it went or if you need further assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out and you will be able to collect the stars and conquer the Jelly Queen =)
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @mrsfosterr2 and welcome to our friendly King Community.  I definitely understand your frustration.  Some of those levels were pretty challenging.  Have you tried clearing your cache and shutting down your platform for at least 10-15 seconds?  If you still don't have the event back - please post in the comment below what device you are playing on - make/model and software version as well as your player ID#  "Find Game ID Number".  I will pass this info on to the CM and see if there is anything she can do.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?