🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level Design Needs You! Tell us how you like your moves!

Comments

• hdselby
    hdselby Posts: 3 Newbie
    I think that 90% of the levels are spot on. I would like the see more move in the REALLY hard (purple) levels. Sometimes I can work for days on one of those levels. 
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,054 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @ChickenGoujohn Thank You for giving us the opportunity in providing you with feedback really appreciate it.
    I am currently on level 1931 which is a hard level, I really think it depends on the type of game for example dunk the cookies are very hard and free the hearts definitely need more moves for those two but having to many moves  would make the games to easy I think the eggs are a wonderful edition to the game. I am using more boosters though but all in all the game is fantastic so addictive I play it all day keep up the great work and look forward to giving you more feedback 🐨🐕
  • Wow! Thank you all for the amazing feedback! I'm so pleased we've had so many responses. It means so much to us that you'd spend the time and effort to let us know your thoughts. Keep them coming guys - we're listening!
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Personally, I don’t think levels should go more than three screens. Less than 20 moves is a little low, but more than 40 is probably too much unless it’s a super long level.
  • tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    edited January 2020
    Oi John, I think for easy level 20 movements is ideal. For medium level between 25 and 35 movements. Now for difficult and super difficult levels 40 moves for sure.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,937 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello @ChickenGoujohn and thanks for asking our feedback.  I too want to congratulate you and your team for the awesome game that is Candy Crush Friends.  I find this the hardest of all the King games and I'm only on level 1361.  However this is my favorite game and I just love all the friends and their antics when I choose them to help me with a level.  

I would definitely vote for more moves - especially for the multi board levels and even then - when you have given 38 or so moves - sometimes I am stuck for several days because I have too few moves left when I reach the final board.  20 moves for a single screen level should be enough but I have found sometimes its a matter of how the candies work out.  Sometimes I get very few of the candies I need for the Friend I have chosen and I end up not passing the level.  More moves for harder or multi screen levels would make me very happy because then I might be able to progress in the game a little bit faster.

Thank you for asking for my opinion.  I can't wait to see what else is coming to the game!😊🤗🐨
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Thanks John @ChickenGoujohn . This means so much to me. I am happy that as a candy crush player, I could give feedback. I don't know if you have read this - 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/275688/adding-new-things-in-the-game#latest

If you haven't read it then I wrote some interesting things if Candy Crush Friends Saga Developers Team wish can add and one of that thing is -
    We can add new Game modes like we have seen in other Candy Crush Games like Chocolate, Honey, Soda, Bubble, Bubblegum, Jelly, Dropping the Fruits, Target Levels of Moves and Target Levels of Time, Mixed Levels and Brand New Level of Spread the Cream.Also, if possible ,we can add Player vs CupCake Carl and Player vs Liquorice Larry Levels. 
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    edited January 2020
    @ChickenGoujohn, John, pleasure to make your acquaintance!
    Most of the levels have just about the right number of moves. I think it's obvious that a lot of thought went into the design of the levels.
    However, since you asked... I get angry when I've worked very hard trying to clear a level, sometimes for days. Then, I do get almost "there" (to the end), and it's either start over & maybe play for days, again, or buy moves. Then, inevitably, it takes only 1 more move - maybe 2 - to win. I'm trying to live on Social Security & I'm ashamed of how much $$$ I've put into this game! It's my own fault for doing it.
    Even if there was an "extra" move option - like in Farm Heroes, for us to win. It could make a big difference. Occasionally, in Farm Heroes, you can win the "+5 moves" booster. Of course, the down side of that booster in that game is that the player doesn't get to use that booster when he/she wants. Unfortunately, in that game with that booster, the game applies the booster when it's won. The player doesn't get the option of using it when they need it, or want to use it.
    I am one of those people who will save up boosters; I don't always want to use them right away. Needing that 1 extra move is a great example of why I save my boosters!
    Anyhow, enough of my rambling! You guys have done an amazing job with this game! 💝 Just having the characters with different attitudes that come through with the expressions on their faces, the moves they make, the SOUNDS they make is truly mind boggling! We actually feel like the characters are our "friends". The whole King team is absolutely amazing!
    Thank you so much ❤️ for this awesome game & for caring enough to ask our opinions!!! 
  • Ishtarpixie
    Ishtarpixie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hey everyone!

My name's John and I'm currently the Lead Level Designer from the Candy Crush Friends Saga team here in our London studio!

Myself and the level design team work very hard to bring you new and exciting levels every single week - but we're always looking to improve what we do and that's why I'm excited to be able to reach out to you all directly, here on our community forums!
    We want your opinions on some specific topics, to help us refine and improve the quality of the levels that you all see in the game. We really care what you guys think and would love to hear what you have to say. We think having a direct line of communication with our players is super-important and something we need to do more of, so here I am!

The plan will (hopefully) be for us to regularly reach out every 1-2 weeks with a specific topic related to level design and get some thoughts from you all so we can ensure you guys continue to love playing the game.

So for our first question:

We would love to hear how you feel about the length of our levels! Are they too long, too short, just perfect?
    • How would you feel if levels were less than 20 moves?
    • How would you feel if levels were more than 40 moves?
    I really hope this is something that excites you all as much as it excites us! We can't wait to hear what you have to say, and for us to talk a lot more in the future.
    I like boards that have a lot of moves and levels, they're challenging. 
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,570 Candy Moderator
    Hi @chikenGoujohn

First of all, thank you for this opportunity. my last level is 2460 
    Every week we will find it always alternates between 20 levels and 40 levels. and in every 20 levels we will find 4 hard levels. and one super hard level at the end game. but sometimes we find at the classic level like super hard level =)

For me it doesn't matter 20 levels every week, this can be different from other games. but please don't give us a very high level of difficulty, because to find help booster takes time, and only get 1 booster every week.
    and I strongly agree if the level is less than 40 levels, for reasons the higher the level the game will be more difficult.

Final words of thanks once again. and i really Love Candy Friends Saga  <3 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?