🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen!

Options

Comments

• sawasdee
    sawasdee Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options
    Jelly Queen come back update version 1.29.3 thank you. =)
  • simeon1221
    simeon1221 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    I don't think I like that she hogs the game I love having anew little world but when I play I like to stragerdize and I can't play because the jelly queen is to all over my board 🙃😵 I can't seem to keep up with her I'm old you know 🤑
  • BossBaby0
    BossBaby0 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
    ** Edited by CM - Off-topic **
  • Rebecca_Lee77
    Rebecca_Lee77 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Hi, don't know who to ask had update 1.29.3 Jelly Queen vanished had roughly 15 days still to go, 24 stars still to collect. It has taken me ages to get the Queen only to lose her again. Please help me to get her back. Thank you 
  • sawasdee
    sawasdee Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options
    I Update game in play store new version
  • Rebecca_Lee77
    Rebecca_Lee77 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you,  the Jelly Queen is back. I thought I had got to start again but in winning the first level I won the Queen as thankfully that part had been saved. 

Thank you again 
  • CASTRO2323
    CASTRO2323 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    It takes TOO many candies just to activate her. And she always hits the same area on a level. 
  • cazza666
    cazza666 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    OMG I cannot pass level 5 of the Jelly Queen Challenge.
    Its so bloody frustrating lol
  • ElfEars
    ElfEars Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    AM STUCK ON LEVEL 9 because NOTHING MOVES.

Lost 2 lives trying to see if it is something on my end. NOPE!

UGH!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Thank you very much to all of you for sharing your thoughts on her sassy highness the Jelly Queen 🌟

Your feedback are really important to us as we always want to make sure that you guys get the best possible game experience! Telling us how you feel about the game and its features help us understand what you like and dislike and give us guidance on what to do and what not!

So big thank you to all of you for taking the time to let us know 🤗

If you have some more spare time, you can help our Level Designers create even more fun levels right here

And also, I am happy to share with you a great news! You were many to ask for it on the Community and our Studio listened! No more wasted lollies! Our Studio introduced a confirm button before you get to use your booster 🎉 If you could let us know here what you think about that, that'd be helpful too 🙏

Thanks again to you all. Really glad you are enjoying the Jelly Queen as much as we do! Happy playing and don't forget to have fun! 

See you around the Community 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?