🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen disappeared after update - FIXED: Update to 1.29.4

Answers

• mrsfosterr2
    mrsfosterr2 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Yes. I have cleared my cache, force closed the app, and restarted my phone, but still nothing. The Jelly Queen is still in the bottom left corner when I first start my game, but all my progress is gone. I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy S8+, my player ID is 9973145776, and the latest version of the game to update is 1.29.3. I really hope I don't have to start from the beginning again. Thanks for your help!!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    @mrsfosterr2 - thank you for the additional information.  I  have passed it on to the game Community Manager.  She may have left for the day (she is located in Europe), but I should hopefully hear something back tomorrow.
  • mrsfosterr2
    mrsfosterr2 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Thank you so much!! I do appreciate all your help!!
  • lovelychef
    lovelychef Posts: 1 Newbie
    My jelly queen disappeared how do I get her back? I  cleared cache, force closed, restarted phone, disconnected Wi-Fi. My game of is 1082967994. I only needed one star to get the queen and didn't realize she had disapered untill I had beaten a level and it didn't show up.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello @lovelychef, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  I will escalate this to our Friends Community In-charge and will get back to you with any update I will receive. 

Just wondering... once you rebooted your system, did you try to play the game?  If not, please try to play few levels and go back to map screen and the event might pop-up again!  It does work with other games & events, so, hopefully, it works here too!! 

** IF you need to post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • lovelychef
    lovelychef Posts: 1 Newbie
    I did try playing even beat a level, more stars not counted! 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @lovelychef!  

Thank you for the update!  I will inform this to our Friends Community In-charge and find out what else to do?  But, please be patient and wait till tomorrow as they already left home! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 
  • jendad73
    jendad73 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Is this going to be fixed so I can earn the queen
  • jendad73
    jendad73 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have tried to clear my cache, force stop, and turned on and off WiFi. She still hasn't reappeared.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Hello @mrsfosterr2 - I heard back from the CM.  She experienced a similar problem but after playing at least two regular levels the Jelly Queen event reappeared.  Have you tried playing a few regular levels since she disappeared?  Please let me know in the comment section below and tell me if she reappears.  If she doesn't I will let the CM know and we will see if anything can be done to help you.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?