🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen disappeared after update - FIXED: Update to 1.29.4

Answers

• npete01
    npete01 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I too, lost her. I completed all 10 levels and only needed maybe 10 more stars to unlock. The app updated on my drive home from work, I opened up to play, achieved 3 stars on the level I played and then noticed she's gone. Extremely frustrating!
  • mmqcds
    mmqcds Posts: 7 Level 2
    I too updated to 1.29.3 and have lost my progress. I was much closer to 45 stars. Player id: 1482834678. Device: Razer Phone 2.
  • bakergirl01
    bakergirl01 Posts: 5 Level 2
    What gives? I had 14 days left to get enough stars for the Jelly Queen and today it disappears? I was about 15 stars shy of getting her! First I was left out of the quest and now that I got it, to come so close and it's spontaneously removed. Boo!! And I don't mean Booo-urns!
  • chack69
    chack69 Posts: 1 Newbie
    The same happened to me. I d
    Cleared cache, force stopped the app, played three regular levels and no queen. I was 5 stars away of getting her. That's not fair at all... help please! Player Id 8113881759 version 1.29.3
    Samsung galaxy 10+
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @jendad73 and welcome to our friendly community.  I am sorry to hear this happened to you.  Some people got the event after playing several regular rounds of the game.  Have you tried that yet?  If you have (i.e. played 2-4 levels) and she still has not reappeared - please comment back here and tell me what platform (make/model and software) you are using and your game ID. "Find Game ID Number"

Thank you.
  • npete01
    I log in with Facebook, I don't know how to provide my user ID. I'm using Samsung Galaxy S9.

They took away the final level during the special boards during the holidays, too. The final level for that only allowed a couple of hours to complete, starting at 3am...so as I went to play later in the morning it disappeared right in front of me. All that work for nothing!
  • aynornana
    aynornana Posts: 1 Newbie
    My star chaser for jelly queen is gone I still had days to play.
    Um
  • mrsfosterr2
    mrsfosterr2 Posts: 9 Level 2
    I have played a few levels after she disappeared like was recommended and still no Jelly Queen. Super disappointed. :(
  • DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    What is going on?? I had four stars left to collect, and now the event has disappeared on me? You have got to be kidding me.......
  • npete01
    All the work I put in...beat the 10 levels, collected 37 stars (of the needed 45) and the update made her disappear! I wasted powerups and money on lives! Absolutely frustrating! Such a waste!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?