🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen Prize NOT Received!!!

Options
DigitqlMom
DigitqlMom Posts: 2 Newbie
I finished all ten levels last night, but NEVER received my Jelly Queen Prize. How do I get this resolved?

TIA!!!

Answers

• sososo
    sososo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    مرحبا😇😇😇
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,840 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @DigitqlMom and @sososo, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  When we finish the 10 levels in of the Event, the Jelly Queen ONLY be unlocked.  She won't be helping us until we finish the Star Chaser. 

Have you not seen and/or opened any Gift Box after finishing those special levels?

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @sososo

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better.  Hence, please post your comments in English only!  

Thank you for understanding!  Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • kc75
    kc75 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same issue. I completed all 10 levels and the star chaser and nothing. The event tracker in the upper left corner dissapeared and I received no prize of the JQ. This seems to happen a lot.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @kc75, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I have just answered in the thread where you have posted about "missing the Jelly Queen" at below link 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/276537/kc75#latest

For @DigitqlMom, the event did not give any rewards after finishing the "Special Levels" and also the "the Star Chaser"!  The issue in your game is a bit different, as the event disappeared and the Star Chaser did not pop-up for you. 
    Please click on the link above (where you have posted your question) and follow the steps I have suggested. 

Thank you for your patience and have a wonderful day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?