🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why has the Dunk the Cookies Challenge Disappeared?

Options
tnab
tnab Posts: 31 Level 2
I had collected two out of the four levels and now its gone. There was supposedly two weeks left in the competition.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @tnab, Welcome bank to our loving King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that "Dunk the Cookies" challenge has disappeared from your game!!  Can you please tell me when did you notice that the feature was gone?  Did you try any trouble shooting steps and to reboot the device?  

If not, please try these steps:: Force close the game App ---> Disconnect from Internet ---> Clear Cache/cookies ---> Restart your device after shutting it down for 2-3 minutes ---> Restart the device ---> Connect to WiFi ---> Open the game and log in and see if the "Cookies challenge" is back or not --->  If you still don't see it, play 1 or 2 levels and it will definitely pop-up :+1: 
    If it still did not come up, please post back and let us know! 

Hope everything works out and you will receive the event(s) again!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • tnab
    Options
    Hi @PummyRaj, thank you for your reply. I lost the challenge yesterday (22 January 2020) on my Android phone. I have gone through the steps you list, one by one and have used five lives to try and get through the next level (1391), but the challenge is still not showing.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @tnab, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

I am sorry to know that our regular trouble shooting steps did not help and the challenge did not come back for you :o   

Can you please post your game user ID number?  This link will help you --->  "Find my ID Number"
  • ffs
    ffs Posts: 142 Level 3
    Options
    Hi, 
    Clear 4 octopus level challenge has disappeared. It appeared yesterday and I completed 1 level. It was there this morning but has now disappeared. It said i had 14 days left to complete it. I have followed your advice of clearing cache, force stop etc. It hasn't worked.
    My I.d. 10600388483. Android Samsung s8.
    Kind regards 
  • tnab
    Options
    Hi @PummyRaj,

M user ID is 10859042712

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @tnab, and @ffs, Thank you for providing your details :+1: 

I have escalated this issue to our Friend Community In-charge!  I will get back to you once I hear from them, as they all have left the office and will be back only tomorrow!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    Options
    I had dunk the cookies and it also disappeared. 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @christine88, Hope you are having a nice day/evening!

I am very sorry to hear that the event has disappeared for you too!!  Can you also please post the details of your device and your game user ID number?  

Thank you for your patience and have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • christine88
    Options
    Id is 10227048280

Play on Android game Version is 1.29.4

I had 14 days left to play and I just passed a dunk the cookie level
  • christine88
    Options
    Thank you for fixing this problem 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?