🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

After I finish the 10 jelly levels it's not giving me credit for my stars

texmanda
texmanda Posts: 1 Newbie
I finished all 10 jelly levels told me I needed 45 Stars I got three then the Box disappeared for three days I continue to play it did not give me credit for the rest of the Stars now that it's back

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @texmanda, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, I am happy to hear that you have received the event back :+1:  But, very sorry to know that the Stars are not being counted!!  

Just wondering... are you asking about the stars you have gained in the last 3 days OR for the levels you have played today?

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @texmanda - welcome to our friendly community. I’m very glad to here the Jelly Queen has re-appeared with today’s update. I don’t believe the star progress can be restored but hopefully you can chase down all 45 before the event ends. How many days are showing left on the countdown?
  • roee
    roee Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hello today I completed the 10th level of the Jelly Queen it gave me a box of surprises but I didn't get the queen as a character.  Why
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @roee, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

By any chance, did you take a screenshot of that "Gift Box" items you have received?  You can conquer the Jelly Queen ONLY after finishing the "Star Chaser"!!  
  • roee
    Thank you for getting back to me, no I didn't nor did I get anything regarding a starchaser. I completed the 10 levels prizes came up showed the Jelly Queen but it went 400/500 if that makes sense.
  • PummyRaj
    Oh! That's a new one to me @roee

Because, I did not have stickers for the Jelly Queen, and also the Gift box contained ONLY boosters and nothing else!!  

Let me get back to you in few minutes!!  
  • PummyRaj
    Can you please show me a screenshot of that 400/500 points @roee?

Thanks!
  • roee
    Sorry I didn't take a screenshot  :(
  • winnienc
    winnienc Posts: 2 Newbie
    Same here, I finished still 10 levels, got a gift box but the Jelly Queen only had 400 out of 500 points to add her to my character book
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @roee, and a Warm Welcome to @winnienc, :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you guys did not receive a Star Chaser to conquer the Jelly Queen!!!  

Can you both please post back below details::
    1) Device you are using to play the game (also are you playing on another device too);
    2) What version of the game App do you have right now?
    3) When did you last update the game?
    4) Your game user ID number.  This link will help you --->  "Find my ID Number"

@winnienc, if you tap on "Type your Comment" box 👇 (just like before) you can reply back.  

Talk to you both soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?