🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen disappeared

kc75
kc75 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
Why after completing the jelly queen quest and star chaser did the event just disappear? Happens a lot after you complete the quests. What's up with this and how do I get the JQ since I completed all the steps.

Best Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Patron4230 and welcome to our friendly community.  The studio is aware of this issue and is looking into it.  Any updates will be posted here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/276387/jelly-queen-disappeared-after-update/p4 so I am going to close this thread at this time.

Thank you.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @dodah and welcome to the Community! 

As @PummyRaj mention, you can see my latest comment about this issue here

I am sorry if you saw the wrong information, but we only recommend to re-install the App in very specific cases, as it causes players to lose their booster and progress in events. In my update, you can see that actually, since the progress it stored locally, re-installing or clearing cache and cookies would make you lose your Jelly Queen progress. So it's important to always post your question to check with one of our Superstar or check for my updates, before trying to reinstall. 

This said, don't worry, we'll find a solution for you. I'll contact you in PM.

Thanks for your time and patience 🍒
    Thanks for flagging this to me, @PummyRaj 😉
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello again to you both @dodah and @sdennis123 :) 

To keep track of all the complaints who have missed the Queen event for past few days, the Team is collecting info at the main thread.  Please click on below link (in Green Fonts) if you have anything further to comment OR discuss, as this thread will be closed now. 

"Update on Queen Jelly's Disappearance"

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding!  
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @shanin2828, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that the Jelly Queen has disappeared in your game!! But, no need to worry as the issue was fixed this morning :+1: 

All you have to do is go to your App Store / Google Play Store, and look for the "update" of the game, and install it.  That's it, the glitch is fixed and your game should be fine.  
    Please read more details in the main thread where our Friends game Community In-charge has commented about it 

"Update on Jelly Queen's Disappearance"

** TO keep all the complaints in a single place, we are redirecting all the players with this issue to that above thread (click on Green Fonts).  If you have anything else to comment or have any questions, please post in that thread itself. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a wonderful day & have fun in your game =)

Answers

• Patron4230
    Patron4230 Posts: 0 Newbie
    I was 6 stars away from completing the challenge and that challenge isn’t there anymore. I know that I still had time to claim her as a character. 
  • bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Patron4230 and welcome to our friendly community.  The studio is aware of this issue and is looking into it.  Any updates will be posted here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/276387/jelly-queen-disappeared-after-update/p4 so I am going to close this thread at this time.

Thank you.
  • bearwithme
    Hello @kc75 and welcome to our friendly community.  The studio is aware of this problem (did she disappear after the update?) and working to fix it.  Any updates will be posted in this main thread: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/276387/jelly-queen-disappeared-after-update/p4 . So I will close this thread at this time.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @kc75, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear the Jelly Queen ran away again from your game :o  :o   Did you try to reboot your device and see if she wants to come back? 

The Community In-charge has already escalated this issue to the Studio team and they are working on a fix for it!  Please post below details in the main thread "Jelly Queen Disappeared"! 
    1) Version you have right now;
    2) Device you are using to play the game;
    3) your game user ID Number.... this link will help you --->  "Find my ID Number"  

Since I am redirecting you to the main thread, this discussion will be closed as the Team would like to keep all the comments in a single place, to lessen the confusion.  

Hope everything works out and you will get the Jelly Queen again into your game!  

Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • dodah
    dodah Posts: 2 Newbie
    I just updated my app. I lost the Jelly Queen after earning 38 of the 45 necessary stars with 14 days left. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game as instructed and still did not get her back. Can you be of any help? Thank you
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @dodah, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue!!  But, who told you to "Reinstall" the App?  

Did you update the game App today, within the last few hours?  If so, is it 1.29.4? 

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • sdennis123
    sdennis123 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Mine is gone as well and I’ve done all those things. I am on the stars part of the quest but now it’s gone even though it said like 13 days left yesterday. I’ve passed enough levels today that I should have completed the quest but it’s gone.

ID 63915585
  • dodah
    dodah Posts: 2 Newbie
    The community forum said to reinstall the app. Yes, I updated this morning. After reinstalling the app it has started me all over again from the beginning of the jelly queen saga. This is extremely disappointing. I don’t know if it’s 1.29.4, it is the update that was showing at 8am central time. Like I said I had already completed all 10 levels and had 38 stars. Now nothing. I’m in high levels so earning stars takes quite some time for me, gathering another 38 will probably not happen in the 12 days that are left.
  • PummyRaj
    dodah said:
    The community forum said to reinstall the app. Yes, I updated this morning. After reinstalling the app it has started me all over again from the beginning of the jelly queen saga. This is extremely disappointing. I don’t know if it’s 1.29.4, it is the update that was showing at 8am central time. Like I said I had already completed all 10 levels and had 38 stars. Now nothing. I’m in high levels so earning stars takes quite some time for me, gathering another 38 will probably not happen in the 12 days that are left.
    Hello again @dodah, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

Ok, great!  Since you have updated this morning, it must be the latest version 1.29.4 =) 

And with regards to collecting the stars, you do your best and let's see how it goes!  Because, as per our Friends Community In-charge, there is no other way to conquer the "Jelly Queen" but to collect the Stars!  Please refer to the Community Manager's post in the main thread about --->  "Jelly Queen's Disappearance"  

I know and understand that is not an easy task to earn 45 stars so quickly, but you have 12 days in your hand!  It took me 5 days to collect 45 stars and I am in 2000's!  You must have heard (or experienced) how hard the levels get up there!!  Please don't get discouraged and you try your level Best :+1: 

Hope everything works out fine!  Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Mine is gone as well and I’ve done all those things. I am on the stars part of the quest but now it’s gone even though it said like 13 days left yesterday. I’ve passed enough levels today that I should have completed the quest but it’s gone.

ID 63915585
    Hello @sdennis123, Welcome Back to the lovely King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear that the event is gone!!  Did it happen yesterday or today?  If it happened today, it might be because the Studio released the latest update (not sure)!  

Please go to your App Store / Play Store (Apple / Android devices respectively), and check for the updates of the game.  Once you find it, install that latest version and check your game if the Jelly Queen has graced herself back into  your game again... it should as per the instructions of our Community In-charge! 

Please let me know if you have any other questions!  Otherwise, enjoy your game and keep collecting those much needed stars to conquer Jelly Queen!  

Have a wonderful day/evening!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?