🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen disappeared

Answers

• dodah
    dodah Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have to do the 10 levels and then the 45 stars so yeah I’m very discouraged. Do you know how I contact technical support as in the company itself?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,504 Candy Moderator
    Oh! NO @dodah :o  :o  I thought it will only be the "Star Chaser"!!  Are you being asked to play the 10 levels too? 
  • PummyRaj
    @dodah, Unfortunately, we as the players, cannot contact anyone at the "King game" team!!  But, we can only talk with the Community Team (they too are King employees).  I have requested the Friends Community Manager to talk to you!  Hopefully, they will get a chance to talk to you today!  
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @dodah and welcome to the Community! 

As @PummyRaj mention, you can see my latest comment about this issue here

I am sorry if you saw the wrong information, but we only recommend to re-install the App in very specific cases, as it causes players to lose their booster and progress in events. In my update, you can see that actually, since the progress it stored locally, re-installing or clearing cache and cookies would make you lose your Jelly Queen progress. So it's important to always post your question to check with one of our Superstar or check for my updates, before trying to reinstall. 

This said, don't worry, we'll find a solution for you. I'll contact you in PM.

Thanks for your time and patience 🍒
    Thanks for flagging this to me, @PummyRaj 😉
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello again to you both @dodah and @sdennis123 :) 

To keep track of all the complaints who have missed the Queen event for past few days, the Team is collecting info at the main thread.  Please click on below link (in Green Fonts) if you have anything further to comment OR discuss, as this thread will be closed now. 

"Update on Queen Jelly's Disappearance"

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding!  
  • cutecurlsnpearls
    cutecurlsnpearls Posts: 0 Newbie
    She disappeared from my game I had 35 stars and now nothing. What are my next options to try and get her back?I was so hoping to finish the event. Thank you!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @cutecurlsnpearls, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that the Jelly Queen has disappeared in your game!! But, no need to worry as the issue was fixed this morning :+1: 

All you have to do is go to your App Store / Google Play Store, and look for the "update" of the game, and install it.  That's it, the glitch is fixed and your game should be fine.  
    Please read more details in the main thread where our Friends game Community In-charge has commented about it 

"Update on Jelly Queen's Disappearance"

** TO keep all the complaints in a single place, we are redirecting all the players with this issue to that above thread (click on Green Fonts).  If you have anything else to comment or have any questions, please post in that thread itself. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a wonderful day & have fun in your game =)
  • glennette
    glennette Posts: 3 Newbie
    I too have lost the Jelly Queen. When I reached 41 stars today it told me I had now collected all characters. When I went to main screen the event was gone.  I’ve done everything it said in other posts but it hasn’t returned. 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @glennette, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that the Jelly Queen has disappeared in your game!! But, no need to worry as the issue was fixed this morning :+1: 

All you have to do is go to your App Store / Google Play Store, and look for the "update" of the game, and install it.  That's it, the glitch is fixed and your game should be fine.  
    Please read more details in the main thread where our Friends game Community In-charge has commented about it 

"Update on Jelly Queen's Disappearance"

** TO keep all the complaints in a single place, we are redirecting all the players with this issue to that above thread (click on Green Fonts).  If you have anything else to comment or have any questions, please post in that thread itself. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a wonderful day & have fun in your game =)
  • shanin2828
    shanin2828 Posts: 0 Newbie
    my jelly queen is gone I had completed all 10 and had 6 stars i hope it will be fixed I put money into this to win her 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?