1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Let's play - Answer the crusher question above you

Options

Comments

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
    My siblings and I would play in the basement.  We used to play all kinds of things like scavenger hunt, haunted house, and market (where we would trade things).  
    What was your favorite game as a child?
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,096 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    @Acv when I was really young before I could ride a bike 🚲 I just loved playing on the monkey bars and elastics younger people probably don’t know what I’m talking about 

Question Best prank you ever did to someone?
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
    @BQN537 I put a frog in my sister's bed didn't do many pranks
    What is your favorite memory

• BQN537
    Options
    @acv living in Darwin and getting to know so many people from different states in Oz still keep in touch with most of them.
    Question Best tv show ?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Criminal Minds (but it is ending now) 😥

What is your favorite movie you watch over and over?
  • BQN537
    Options
    @bearwithme Criminal Minds my favorite too, there are lots of movies 🎥 I have watched again and again but number 1 would be Blues Brothers all the great music 

Q What food do you eat all the time but the rest of your family and friends say that’s awful yuk.

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options
    I have soups with hot sauce and lime every now and then 😉 my mouth is watering right now lol(it must just be me🤣)

What's your favorite takeout food?
  • slidey
    slidey Posts: 275 Level 3
    Options
    @gr33n3y3z my tastes are always changing... I go through spurts of what I like/crave. I really like Mexican and Chinese, Panda Express is always good. But sometimes I just want a burger from the Klondyke, he makes a bomb ass double bacon cheeseburger with hand cut fries... 

What is a sure fire way to get you fired up or  mad? Even if it’s something super trivial.... 
  • slidey
    slidey Posts: 275 Level 3
    Options
    @gr33n3y3z my tastes are always changing... I go through spurts of what I like/crave. I really like Mexican and Chinese, Panda Express is always good. But sometimes I just want a burger from the Klondyke, he makes a bomb double bacon cheeseburger with hand cut fries... 

What is a sure fire way to get you mad? Even if it’s something super trivial.... (People with gassers that use the diesel pump set me off lol)
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hmm I have many pushable buttons 😉 lots of things get me fired up,like people saying global warming is fake! I beg to differ.

Favorite  restaurant ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?