🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level Design Needs You! Tell us how you like your moves!

Options

Comments

• samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
    Options
    Meet half way,  20 is too little and 40 is lot . So 30 is the magic Number I think . 
  • MeliMal
    MeliMal Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Hello @chikenGoujohn! I think no matter how much moves we have, if it is related to the difficulty. We have hard levels that needs a lot of moves and easy ones, that needs fewer moves. It is great when we have sometimes long levels and sometimes quick levels, and levels with one board and other with several boards.
  • dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 968 Level 4
    Options
    20 is definitely way way too short and makes frustration levels very high. It seems as though regular level with 20 moves may as well be a super hard level. I get more stuck on regular levels and breeze through hard and super hard 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi there @ChickenGoujohn it's very nice to meet one of the main people behind the enjoyable & exciting levels all of us CCFS players play & love :hurrah:

I'm currently on level 2156, and I could be at the end levels for mobile. However, I've realised it's best to have a "level cushion" of sorts for events that include star chasers in them. 🤔

I've also noticed at this point that I likely won't do well in most of these current levels without the use of the friendly timed boosters as it seems the move count doesn't necessarily reflect the actual moves required for level completion O.o

This might be due to me being in the 2000's though, so if that's the case then I suppose these levels are at the intended difficulty. 🤷‍♀️

With regards to longer multi-pane levels I'd have to say unless you are given a fair amount of moves (directly reflected by the number of panels if possible) some can be extremely difficult without timed boosters running & regular boosters used. :o

In addition, based on the size of each pane & how many objectives must be completed on them it could be like you are completing a level per pane with a fraction of the normally allotted move count. For this reason I generally dread these types of levels, but I think I'd enjoy them more if the above wasn't true. 🤔

I'm afraid though that I don't believe there is a "catch-all" magic number for the number of moves all of any types of levels should receive. This is because there is a fair deal of variation between one level to the next, so each levels move count must be considered independent of the rest. 🤔

Due to this I believe only you Level Designers have enough experience to determine what those numbers are, but I hope our insights assist you with how we view things on our end ;)

Looking forward to reading what my fellow CCFS players have to say on this topic as well! :chuffed:
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @ChickenGoujohn, I'm not qualified to comment on Friends Saga levels as I only play original Saga and Jelly but want you to know how much it is appreciated that you would reach out to the community in this way. Nice one!
  • THEEBIGD420
    THEEBIGD420 Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    ** Removed by CM - Of-Topic **
  • cazza666
    cazza666 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I prefer a mix of level lengths but I really wish we had boosters we could select before starting a level like your other games.
    Also you really need to make the price of purchasing boosters/extra moves cheaper as I do buy occasionally in the other games but won’t in this one as it’s too expensive.
    Either way I love your games 😬😬😬
  • cazza666
    cazza666 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Also in the below picture can you tell me are these “ All friends “ or are they “ All game playing friends “.
  • tbe38
    tbe38 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Gives rewards need more of those

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?