🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen Disappeared

Options
sknybonz
sknybonz Posts: 4 Newbie
I still had 13 days left to obtain the stars necessary to get the Jelly Queen but the event and progress has disappeared!!  All that work down the drain!  What do I do?

Answers

• sknybonz
    sknybonz Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Downloaded the update to version 1.29.3 and it’s gone!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @sknybonz, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that the Jelly Queen has disappeared in your game!! But, no need to worry as the issue was fixed yesterday!  

All you have to do is go to your App Store / Google Play Store, and look for the "update" of the game to 1.29.4, and install it.  That's it, the glitch is fixed and your game should be fine.  Please read more details in the main thread where our Friends game Community In-charge has commented about it   "Update on Jelly Queen's Disappearance"

** TO keep all the complaints in a single place, we are redirecting all the players with this issue to that above thread (click on above Green fonts), and closing all the new discussion threads.  If you have anything else to comment or have any questions, please post in that thread itself. 

You said you have updated your game to 1.29.3!  When did you install that version?  Please post those details also in above thread.  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a wonderful day & have fun in your game =)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?