💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Portal to navigate between levels

Comments

• mekah56
    mekah56 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hello I'm new to the community 
  • tatakay
    tatakay Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hello friends : ) I'm super 😁to have come across this. I'm in the 🥶 land of Minnesota. We tend to hibernate here like 🐻 during the winter. Therefore you can understand why I have time to play 🎮. My favorites are 🍭(candy crush) & 🚜 (farm heroes)!
  • dezibomb
    dezibomb Posts: 8 Level 2
    That would be sweet but at the same time it wouldn't. Because going thru the levels help you out in the next phases of the game. So I'm torn, to portal or not to portal.... :open_mouth:
  • THEEBIGD420
    THEEBIGD420 Posts: 27 Level 2
    melhence said:
    Pummy_Raj said:
    melhence said:
    QueenMia said:
    Hello guys!

I hope you're all ready for a sweet weekend :)

Just wanted to share some news with you regarding this feature. At the moment, our sweet Studio is looking at ways to make it possible. However, there are some technical limitations and the team is keeping focus and efforts on other aspects of the game to suit our players best interest too - introducing new fun-tastic outfits, sorting out new levels, and so on. Hence we cannot promise that this feature will be added in the future, but we can promise that everyone in the Kingdom is doing his best to make you happier than ever :heart:

Have the sweetest day everyone! 
    The outfits are nice but they should be more productive...there should be some variance of character benefits for different outfits...eg even the outfits which require 450 stickers give the same benefit as costume collected with 100 or 200 stickers...I feel it would be more fun to collect stickers if some stake of character benefit is involved
    Hello @melhence
    That is very nice observation & great idea.  Would you please start a new idea with same explanation.  I am sure MANY will agree & Vote Up :+1:  :+1:
    started a new idea..please do the needful :)
    QueenMia said:
    Hey there @Pummy Raj

I think that's a great idea and it's been mentioned a few times already for the other Candy Crush Saga games. The word has been passed and we'll keep an eye on the votes here. 

Thanks for the great feedback :) 
    I would like to try the portal I thank it would be awesome
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    IN REVIEW 👀
    Great News!

• Maria_Colella
    Maria_Colella Posts: 233 Level 3
    Yes  I would love to see a port option.  I do a lot of scrolling to older levels and its frustrating when it pops back to the last one.  I have completed all levels so its about 500 scrolls to get to the easier levels!      
  • ford_Albert
    ford_Albert Posts: 9 Level 2
    Every time I get teamed up with people who don't play on the fantastic 5 I do all the work they get free stuff I won they don't play at all need to fix it or toss it and can't seem to e anyone to give me lives
  • samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
    Nobody gives me lives too . @ford_Albert
  • suzygreen_67
    suzygreen_67 Posts: 5 Level 2
    got add more playgrounds for the pets more buildings and housing and more things for the pets to do

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?