🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen!

Options

Comments

• helgabi
    helgabi Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Those levels were hard! I honestly didn't know how I was able to pass level 10..also..what's the purpose of passing very hard levels to get a character to find out when your're done that you STILL have to earn 45 stars!?? to get it..sadly I only got to collect 6 stars of the 45 before loosing the event..(see my previous post).
  • Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    Options
    helgabi said:
    Hi! after finally winning the queen I lost the event, came looking for answers and found a couple of threads about the matter but already closed, tried the erasing cache option but still no event, if I uninstall and install the game again then I loose the boosters I have collected so far..the funny thing is when the game loads up, I get the queen up front but then on the levels there's nothing..no event, no queen see pictures below. Anything I can do? also the version I have is the 1.28.8 and there's no update on my play store available. 

QueenMia said:
    No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Hello Friends Crew! 

The Jelly Queen shall descend to the Candy Kingdom - but first you must prove your worth! Build her statue and she’ll use her jellificient powers for good.

Join her Majesty in her Cloud Kingdom and rebuild her statue by playing a 10-level parallel map. Play with Jelly Queen and take advantage of her Jam Blast power, then complete a Star Chaser to unlock her as a playable character.

Our amazing Candy Friends Studio has worked hard to deliver another exceptional Quest. They all put so much passion in it and it shows ❤️ Thanks guys for such great fun! 

Please let us know what you think about the Jelly Queen event! 

Don't be afraid to give us plenty of details - That would mean a lot to us and help us make the game sweeter than ever 🍒

👇👇👇

🎖 Unlock the Jelly Queen for a chance to win 30 Gold bars here

🌈 Don't forget to grab your exclusive Jelly Queen wallpaper here

missizzy said:
    Still don't have the Queen
    And me too!!! I am confused & pretty Mad about that!!!!!!
  • jonesey66
    jonesey66 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    lx_qn said:
    Anyone else having problems with jelly queen event?

• jonesey66
    jonesey66 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Yes it disappeared just as I was about to complete.  Grrrrrr.  Do we lose our position?
  • scotlib
    scotlib Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I had the jelly queen challenge and made it to level 8. Yesterday the challenge disappeared from my game and now I can't get it back.
  • brandon2u
    brandon2u Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Same here had all 10 levels AND 25 stars ... login to a message:
    "Sorry, but you didnt win, better luck next time"
    Event still has a week remaining... wtf????
  • brandon2u
    brandon2u Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Oh... wait... i know what happened!!!!
    There are two types of servers (true fact):
    1. The "LUCKY" server gets to see ads for extra lives, bonus candies/lollipops daily, even extra tries on events. (My wife is on that server)
    2. The "** removed by CM - rude **" server ... (my server) ... gets nothing... 
    we are actually paying for all the freebies on other server.
    SOOOOO.... THEY get 26 days... WE apparently only got 18... par for the course :p
  • tiffaniewills
    tiffaniewills Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same issue as kellyboo above. I had to power out of the game and lose a life 3x as well as lost timed boosters.  I had stored previously purchased items (lollipop hammer, etc) and using the hammer or exiting the play/level were the only thing to unlock the playing board. Is there any reimbursement for the lives and items that were previously paid for or earned, that were lost because of the freezes? 
  • sparkle100
    sparkle100 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    How do I copy my board showing the so 7 can see finished,
  • MzDi3verse
    MzDi3verse Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    The jelly queen event was awesome!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?