🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Win your exclusive Candy Crush Friends Community Avatar!

Comments

• Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    Hi! Any of this avatars is awesome on their way. But.... I am SOOOOO ANGRY because I don’t have the Jelly Queen contest YETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
    My USER ID is 4981119740; and my name is Jasmina Sunić (Pula; Croatia🌊🌊💨🐠🐟🐙🦀🐬🐡🦑🐳🦀🐋🦈🦐🐢🦞🌞🌞🌞🌞
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    I like all of the avatars you have just uploaded in the discussion @QueenMia
    All of the avatars are very cute and adoraboe after all. I have a comment for all the avatars-:
    1)Bubblegum Troll-King chewy looks great in golden crown and his beautiful bubblegum costume
    2)Jelly Queen- Her highness is made of strawberry jelly which looks great and her jelly fish fan make her prettier.
    3)Misty-Mischieveous misty is a unicorn and I love unicorns. Their horn is great!
    4)Olivia-Miss Olivia the octopus with her eight hands I think she might do anythink she wants to. Multitasking Octopus!
    5)Rachel The Rachoon-This cute rachoon reminds me of my favourite childhood character Doraemon. Her avatar looks excellent
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    As in my previous comment I said I like them all and that is the truth.😋
    But if I have to choose only one character then it is King Chewy(or should I say Bubblegum Troll)
    He is the king of bubblegum and I get the proof from his crown. He looks fabulous in his pink costume of bubblegum.(Wish to eat the costume)
  • foxyfox
    foxyfox Posts: 35 Level 2
    @QueenMia what a lovely idea, I think it would be great to have all avatars available so you can choose between them all for a different one depending on your mood 😉. But if I had to choose only one then it would be MISTY. I love her little ways and her ability to drop random candies and fish 👍🏻
  • Janet_Shaw
    Janet_Shaw Posts: 13 Level 2
    I also love them all. But I would love to have Rachel the Raccoon. She's so cute. Thank you
  • LuwannaHeet
    LuwannaHeet Posts: 3 Newbie
    PurpleMemaw      She is very fierce and protective.
  • Playblue23
    Playblue23 Posts: 5 Level 2
  • booter1969
    booter1969 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Love the community as well as the games
  • Library_Girl
    Library_Girl Posts: 4 Newbie
    So glad I found this group!  I am a long-time gamer (pc and console), and enjoy point and click type adventure games as well as puzzle games like this.😊  offline I am a librarian, and I have 3 cats and a boyfriend who is also an avid gamer, mostly ps4 and switch.  Good to be here!  Hope you're enjoying this gorgeous Saturday! 💥💖
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hello everyone. I hope all of you to be fine.
    First of all, I would like to welcome all the new members on this awesome community.

Secondly, to be honest, I don't wanna change my avatar with Nutcracker but if I wasn't in love with him, I would chose Jelly Queen as my avatar. The reason is that I really like everything from her...from her sassy nature until her appearance and her powerful skill.
    Seriously, Jelly Queen is the best.

And third, I can't wait to see which ones will gonna get their new avatars. I'm so excited to see the winners.

@mysticalmysty ,yep I agree with that and from what I see now, King Chewie and Jelly Queen are the popular ones, following by Misty and Rachel too.

@Foley1362 ,yep, I love this too. Those new avatars are awesome.

@Nat09 ...Hehe...I hope you get Rachel. It seems that you like her so much.

And my awesome buddy @candycrushinit ...I love your sweet personality and that positive energy that you have. Even winning your avatar or not, still you are a heroine for all of us in this community including and me of course! I wouldn't called you #SweetCandyCrusher if you weren't sweet and very kindhearted. So keep on, continue to spread that energy to all of us.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?