🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game starting on previous levels

angeredcrow
angeredcrow Posts: 4 Newbie
edited December 2018 in Support
Why when I upgraded my phone and transferred my games, to was level 634, you threw me back into the 300s and I keep repeating on non non mtn, lemonade lake and lollipop hills. I can progress and I'm not with my friends! Why are you doing this? I have had nothing but problems with all of your candidates crush games and I want satisfaction!!!

Answers

• angeredcrow
    I meant bon bon  and I CANNOT progress!
  • angeredcrow
    edited December 2018
    (EDITED BY CM _ Rude comment)
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi @angeredcrow

I am not sure by what you mean the issue being you are not with your friends?  Is it that your old device was at 634 and new one is in 300s?  If so your old device was not synced all the way or you are not logged in with the same account.  Make sure on your old device you are logged in with a King or Facebook account and connected with a strong internet connection so it will sync to that account. On the new phone make sure you log in with the same account (log out and log in typing out the email)

Please see this FAQ for changing devices and this one for lost progress.
  • angeredcrow
    edited January 2020
    While my friends progressed to new areas, I'm stuck around lemonade lake, the beach and some mountains! My phone was completely synced. (Edit by CM: Offensive)
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    There is other ways to ask for help but the words you choose to use is going about it the wrong way. Good luck on your game.

• suquy
    suquy Posts: 1 Newbie

My game starts on the same board layout. I have to reset my phone for a pattern change

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,951 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020

Hello @angeredcrow - I am sorry you had this issue. Candy Crush Friends rotates between four map scenarios - Lemonade Lake, Bon Bon Beach, Lollipop Meadows, and Chocolate Mountains. This should be the same for all the players, however sometimes they change it slightly for different times of the year, like Halloween where they had pumpkins etc. or Christmas where they had presents and more snow.

As far as your lost progress, Player Support can help you get your progress back as long as you have been playing thru either FB or King.com, because that way your progress will have been saved on the studio servers. @JustPlaying included a link about it.

You can contact Player Support directly from a mobile device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "I need help with lost progress"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

If you are playing on a PC then you can contact them thru the "Contact US" at the bottom of this page.

When you fill out the form make sure you select "Problems with my game" and then on the second drop down click on "Game didn't save". This will alert the support staff you are having a problem with your game progress and someone should get back with you. Make sure you also explain what happened in the comment area.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?