🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Kimberly Harberson

Options
kimrh
kimrh Posts: 2 Newbie
My sister can watch videos to earn boosters in Candy Crush Friends. I’ve never gotten that option. Why not?

Also, I never got the Candy Queen quest. Is there a way I can get this on my game?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @kimrh, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you do not have the feature of "Watching Ads" like your sister does!  The reason is that the King Studio releases / sends out all these special features to certain group of people, for a certain time period.  And once that time is over, the feature will be sent to another group of players!!  You must be aware that there are millions of players out there and it will take a while for these special feature(s) to reach us!! 

And with regards to the "Jelly Queen" event ---> I am posting what our Friends Community In-charge has informed in another thread....  
    "If you do not see the event, it means that you won't get it this time!!  The King team understands that it's not ideal and we won't be happy with it!!  But, one of the reasons for this to happen is that, King 
    constantly aiming for player's best experience with the game! 
    In order to do that, they check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, they can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are.  And that is how they make sure that they only give us what we really enjoy!

But don't get disheartened... because, if you have missed this event you will probably get lucky for the next one, as the receivers of these events are completely random!"  

Hope this made sense and clarifies!!  If you have further questions or need clarifications, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

• kimrh
    kimrh Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for the response. Regarding the Jelly Queen quest (or any other for that matter), for those of us not chosen for the quest, we shouldn’t get the teaser for it. Because when the day comes when the event is supposed to start and we don’t get it, it’s very confusing. Don’t send the teasers to those who aren’t going to be a part of the event. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I completely agree with you about it @kimrh, :+1: 

I too have noticed that!  If we don't see the teaser, then we won't get upset or perturbed about it! 

I will inform about it to the Community Team!  Can you please go to "Feedback on Queen Jelly Event" thread, and post your comment there?  Even the game studio people look into those comments and they will take all those feedback into consideration!! 

Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the weekend =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?