🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Win your exclusive Candy Crush Friends Community Avatar!

Comments

• Lejon1962
    Lejon1962 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Sure wish I had some new friends in the community just reaching out
  • Lejon1962
    Lejon1962 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Candy Crush Saga and friends is the best game I ever played in my life
  • beetuttle
    beetuttle Posts: 15 Level 2
    Misty the unicorn 👌
  • booter1969
    booter1969 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Ok I finally decided which avatar is the one and only one I want Misty because she's as unique as I am just like a unicorn 😃 for starters I'm a 50 yr old Mama and also an adventurous spirit my hobbies are camping which by the way I live in one all year round love it !!! Also I'm not sure how many have ever heard of root digging medicinal plants ginseng.golden seal.kohash etc that's how I earn my living and again love it so please wish me luck in getting my avatar ty.ty.ty
  • Jellan
    Jellan Posts: 18 Level 2
    I would love to have the Jelly Queen because she is challenging she really keeps you wanting to come back & beat the levels especially at the end when you don’t win she gives you that arm crossing pout or when you make moves she doesn’t agree with & she gives you that finger & hip shaking no,no,no it is cute & funny to watch. I like her sassy attitude & her helpful moves she puts out there to help you. So I like everything about this avatars personality the sassy, challenging, & her helpful ways that keeps you wanting to keep coming back to complete & finish her levels & quests to see what the next level is about & to see the big winning surprise she has instore for you at the end. By the time you are completed you will & should feel good about yourself for NOT GIVING UP & FOR COMPLETING IN MY OPINION A REALLY CHALLENGING QUEST!!! GOODLUCK TO ALL THAT IS PLAYING!!! THOSE WHO HAVE COMPLETED IT CONGRATULATIONS!!! THOSE LIKE ME STILL TRYING-CONTINUE TO TRY & REMEMBER IT’S A GOOD LIFE LESSON ON NO MATTER HOW HARD SOMETHING IS DON’T GIVE UP & EVEN IF YOU DON’T ALWAYS COMPLETE IT IT’S NOT CAUSE YOU DIDN’T YOU GAVE IT YOUR ALL & YOUR STILL A WINNER & STILL GIVES YOU SWEET REWARDS. GOODLUCK TO ALL!!!🤩😅
    2014 Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    ** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **
  • christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    I would love jelly queen as my avatar because she is full of sass plus when using her character she spreads the most jam
    2014 Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    ** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **
  • THEEBIGD420
    THEEBIGD420 Posts: 27 Level 2
    K cant get past level 9 on the queen
  • Redbonebeauty1
    Redbonebeauty1 Posts: 161 Level 3
    I just started playing candy crush friends so, hey y’all! Right now, I have the basic avatar and I'm dying to change it up. Can someone please tell me exactly what I have to do to make it happen? Thanks in advance 🍭🍬🍭🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?