🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Moved to iPhone 11 pro and lost haptics and fun events like build a bot.

docjay
docjay Posts: 3 Newbie
This happened yesterday. I can't participate in the games that I did and no haptics. If I had know this was going to happen I would have re-thought the new phone. PLEASE tell me this can be fixed.
Thanks,

Answers

• THEEBIGD420
    THEEBIGD420 Posts: 27 Level 2
    U can link your facebook account with this account it will get u close
  • docjay
    Thanks, I am already logged in under my FB account. :/
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @docjay, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the special features in your game!! 

What I have noticed when I started playing game on my iPad is that, the events like Build-A-Bot and the Dexter Challenge, etc., did not pop-up until I played few levels!!  May be it is the same for you too!!  

Now-a-days, the events that are placed at the "Trophy" icon are not staying consistent as the Trophy itself is disappearing suddenly and appearing again after few hours or couple of days!!  Hence, please don't be disappointed and/or discouraged.  The events will appear soon.  

Also, one more thing I have noticed is that the Bot might have disappeared BUT it will come back once the timer starts fresh again!  (Did it make sense?)  Oh!  If you have not deleted the game on your old phone, you can still play the game on there and collect the rewards for the old contests that are going on!  

Please let me know if you have any further questions!  Keep having fun in your game!  Have a great week ahead =) 

P,S:  I am sorry... What is "Haptics"?
  • docjay
    Haptics is the vibrations the the phone makes when things happen in the game, like a wrapped candy exploding. I really miss that. Thanks for the encouragement regarding the rewards, I hope you are right and they reappear.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Oh! Thank you very much for explaining what "Haptics" is/are(!!).  I play all my games in mute, so, didn't know about it! 

Hope everything works out fine and you will see the Build-a-Bot feature and other soon in the game :+1:

Keep having fun in your games!  Have a great week ahead =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?