1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen disappeared after update - FIXED: Update to 1.29.4

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello everyone,

If your Jelly Queen hasn't come back yet, check this:

Our Studio have rolled out the fix on both Android and Apple - Version 1.29.4Updating to this version will restore your progress unless you have:
    1. Cleared your cache
    2. Deleted/reinstalled your game
    This is because progress is stored locally and will be deleted in each of those circumstances. We know this is not a great experience but that it is how it's built and there's not much we can do about it. However, despite your progress being lost, you should still be able to re-play the event for a chance to unlock our highness. If you don't manage to complete the event by the end of it (on the 26th), please let me know and we'll see what we can do for you 😉

Thanks for your patience and understanding and let us know how it goes! You can give us your feedback here and share your success here for a chance to win 30 Gold bars! 

Happy playing 🍒 
  • mrsfosterr2
    mrsfosterr2 Posts: 9 Level 2
    I'm the one that started this thread and with the event ending today, I still have not had the jelly queen return even though she still appears at the bottom left corner of the loading screen for the game. I completed the 10 levels to unlock but was only able to get 4 out of 45 stars before my phone updated and wiped out all my progress. I haven't received the new update to bring her back and I check several times a day. Is there anything that can be done to help in this situation? Thanks
  • Nammygirl68
    Nammygirl68 Posts: 24 Level 2
    This weekend I got Jelly Queen but only 400 sticker then lost event & reinstall so had to start over with 8 days left....now I'm not getting the watch ad for extra moves now?
    Sad that I may have lost a character because of a glitch.....on top of not getting the holiday event last month.
  • Horselady1
    Horselady1 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I played all 10 levels and then everything disappeared and I didn't get my Jelly Queen - this makes me very upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Looks like we (For the unlucky players who didn't got Jelly Queen) are having bad time that we didn't got Jelly Queen Event even after doing everything as said. At least, we can hope that we will get Jelly Queen, Rachel The Racoon, Olivia The Octopus and Bubblegum Troll which we have missed by Flashback Events or by Adding them as a character to the game permanently in upcoming updates. Also, we may get a chance to get missed Uniforms of all characters. 

Vote here by clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters,levels and festival updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.
  • ojk
    ojk Posts: 6 Level 2
    Still waiting for the Queen even though it is fully updated.  Good evening.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Hi everyone! 

For those of you who do not see the Star Chaser event and get 400/500 stickers - We suspect that this is because you do not have the right version. Please make sure you have Version 1.29.4 installed. 

If you do not have that version and cannot see any update available in Google Play or Apple Store > Refresh the update page. If that still does not appear, please comment below with your game ID and we will look into it. 

Thank you all and happy playing 🍒
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited January 2020

Latest Version 1.29.4 is Installed.

Click https://m.apkpure.com/candy-crush-friends-saga/com.king.candycrush4/download to download the latest Version of Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Vote here by clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters,levels and festival updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.
  • Michelle75
    Michelle75 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Everything to do with the jelly queen disappeared and i cannot retrieve.  I have android and my user id is 1247866893. As of today there is still no new update for this game in the play store. Any help would be fantastic! Thank you!
  • angepg76
    angepg76 Posts: 1 Newbie
    The first time the jelly queen only showed up on the sign in screen. She has been in the bottom left corner since but on my iPad the game has not shown up at all. I did clear cache and cookies, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still nothing. I have an android phone and barely play on that but today I did and it is there just fine. It is much harder for me to play on my phone. Is there an iPad fix?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?